3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
Don't mean to double-post but I finally saw the Lisa path for getting rid of Eric, I like it a lot more than the Alice...method...

Of course if we could combine exposing him as a sexual predator AND having him get chopped to bits, or made into soap, or any other painful method I'd like it even more lol.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Achtung! BB

WalkThrough Mod v0.01.01

New Features:
  • "SHIFT + w" shortcut opens/closes the Main screen of the WT Mod.
  • German Language supported.
  • Main panels will auto-close after few seconds.
    • Individual Character panels will not auto-close.
  • UI icons updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2017
Not exactly a major update but Aleksey did say on Discord he's "filling the game with events that weren't there before."

Which I like to hear, especially after playing another game where you have to click through weeks and weeks of the same thing to get through one event sequence.
edit:
(just to be clear I don't mean BBAS)

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Who played the rebuild? Is it just straight starting from the beginning and all the progress made is meaningless? Or is there actually a good amount of content and the time put in before wasn't a complete waste?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
This is my first time playing this game, as I will try to catch up is there a gallery in this game or a gallery mod so I can rewatch the sex scenes I’ve seen

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
This is my first time playing this game, as I will try to catch up is there a gallery in this game or a gallery mod so I can rewatch the sex scenes I’ve seen
If your playing 9.2.03 version yes it has a replay gallery as for 01.00 nothing to really see because nothing has happened.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Dmob_6438
For the 0.9 gallery you need to have the Extra patch installed and use the persisten file from BlackPanthers savegame posts.

Of course the gallery doesn't show everything, repeatables and minor events don't have their own entry in the gallery and can only be seen by actually playing.
Also some repeatables change over time, depending on your story progress.

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes