3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
You think I haven’t told him many times in his patreon dms. He doesn’t care because of people like you that defend him no matter what, that he thinks it’s fine. I don’t think just one person telling him will do anything. Multiple people need to say something. We should all complain so this doesn’t happen in the future
sounds like you need to stop supporting him and take a break from wanking for awhile.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
How you gonna say I can’t complain unless I support him and then when you find out I support him you tell me to stop. Clearly you aren’t paying so how about you stop chiming in.
I'm not chiming in about the game its you being annoying when people come here for updates that why i commented, but your guess is correct i don't support him since i don't really care how long it takes, this could be abandoned and i still wouldn't care. I gave financial support to the original game (Dark Silver) back when it was being made and that was good enough for me.

anyway I'm not interested in having any sort of debate on here and high jacking this thread so this is my last reply, you can have the final word maybe ill see it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: bygonemyths

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
You think I haven’t told him many times in his patreon dms. He doesn’t care because of people like you that defend him no matter what, that he thinks it’s fine. I don’t think just one person telling him will do anything. Multiple people need to say something. We should all complain so this doesn’t happen in the future
I once was a 10 Bucks Patron and over the time I paid more for him and his "project" than I ever paid for any AAA game during the last 30 years. With this in mind I expect getting a full game and not only excuses and delays. So I stoped my support and I hope many other Patrons will do the same to show that this isn't the way to act with these who pay your work.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
NicePng_la-fitness-logo-png_3359932.png
yep29938 :
Can we get a timeline of this new update Aleksey ?

Aleksey90Today :
If we talk about how history used to develop, there are differences now. On the one hand, the characters settle in the villa as before. On the other hand, all events develop differently. We are now preparing the 1st week of the game for release, so you can see all the changes. If players like everything for the most part, we will be able to finish building Chapter 1 in peace. In fact, because of the way the chapters are structured, some events already have a development 2-3 chapters ahead. Some events have already had to be developed further than they were in v0.09.2. Yes, it slows us down a lot, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it. In the past, some events and even story branches were cut out of the game because of the rush. Now I want to make it the way it should be.

chiku645 :
Estimated Minimum days required for new update plz?

Aleksey90 — Today :
If everything goes according to plan (which is very rare), the final test should take place next week. Including translations into languages, the second half of next week.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
yep29938 :
Can we get a timeline of this new update Aleksey ?

Aleksey90Today :
If we talk about how history used to develop, there are differences now. On the one hand, the characters settle in the villa as before. On the other hand, all events develop differently. We are now preparing the 1st week of the game for release, so you can see all the changes. If players like everything for the most part, we will be able to finish building Chapter 1 in peace. In fact, because of the way the chapters are structured, some events already have a development 2-3 chapters ahead. Some events have already had to be developed further than they were in v0.09.2. Yes, it slows us down a lot, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it. In the past, some events and even story branches were cut out of the game because of the rush. Now I want to make it the way it should be.

chiku645 :
Estimated Minimum days required for new update plz?

Aleksey90 — Today :
If everything goes according to plan (which is very rare), the final test should take place next week. Including translations into languages, the second half of next week.
I know there will be a ton of complaining about it "only" being the first week, even I'll say I expected more than that. But it does sound like there's a lot more that's just not quite finished enough to put in a release yet.

And even the very limited "demo" of the new version had a decent amount of random scenes and such so I'd imagine it would be more of that.

We'll see what happens I guess.

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
The first week, as I understand it, we will meet Eric again.
Kira appears sort of later.

As for the chapters, I wonder how much content is planned for each chapter, for example, if you take the previous version of v0.09.2.03, was there enough content there to divide into chapters?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes