3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see you describe here lewd scenes and not relationship development and story progress(except "faster!") and that's what Alexey kept focusing on so far and most likely will do in the future. He is not like Dark Silver putting every kink in the games the fans can think of. If X goes to bed with Y while Z watches fits the progress in the story, it will happen, not the other way around.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I see you describe here lewd scenes and not relationship development and story progress(except "faster!") and that's what Alexey kept focusing on so far and most likely will do in the future. He is not like Dark Silver putting every kink in the games the fans can think of. If X goes to bed with Y while Z watches fits the progress in the story, it will happen, not the other way around.
I was just throwing out ideas for things that I thought would fit well with what he's done so far and lead to a satisfying amount of advancement with at least a couple of the girls while still being plausible to happen in 1 update due to the alcohol component. Progress that is more story dependent and does not involve alcohol will presumably take longer to develop and thus might not make it into the next release unless the rebuild did something that made development progress easier to make for him than in the past.

I have other things to play including my own game that is under development. So I don't really care if it takes a month or a year for the next update. I agree that he should do whatever he wants as far as the story but there's no harm in making suggestions.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
You sure this isn't just like in the demo?, you can turn Nudity on so that the girls are always naked, but they dont ever acknowledge it, so Ann might not have actually gotten that far in corruption.
yeah, that's most likely the case.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You sure this isn't just like in the demo?, you can turn Nudity on so that the girls are always naked, but they dont ever acknowledge it, so Ann might not have actually gotten that far in corruption.
You got it, you can press H or middle mouse button and remove clothing.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
You got it, you can press H or middle mouse button and remove clothing.
Wouldn't it increase rendering time of all images? Lets hope he'll add outfits so the feature wouldn't be just for nudity toggle. I mean it'd be a waste of rendering time if it was only for that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wouldn't it increase rendering time of all images? Lets hope he'll add outfits so the feature wouldn't be just for nudity toggle. I mean it'd be a waste of rendering time if it was only for that.
Last time I looked he renders all of the female characters naked for all scenes and then renders the clothing separately. So the render time on the clothing is miniscule since it's just the clothing and literally nothing else. So you're talking maybe 30 minutes or something to render the girl naked in some pose and then like 10 seconds per outfit to render however many outfits she could be wearing in that particular scene in that pose. It does still require set up time, posing, coding, etc though. It's not just render time.

I found the code particularly annoying when I tried that in my mod. I didn't use layers. I rendered the full scene using different outfits. Personally I didn't consider it worth the trouble. I just did it because the dev did that in the original game so I thought I'd play around with it as well in my mod.

One change he said he did make in the rebuild was to prioritize clothing that has built in morphs for lewd scenes like undressing, sex scenes while still wearing clothing, etc. Clothing without premade morphs is a massive headache to manually manipulate when you're trying to do scenes like that since it's meant to form to the character wearing it. For a scene that takes maybe 30 minutes to put the character herself into a pose you want, if you want to have a scene where she slides her skirt down half way, just managing to get her skirt into that position while still looking like she's wearing it might take you several hours if you can do it at all, especially if her legs are bent at all. So using clothing with built in morphs should save him a huge amount of time for any kind of lewd scene that includes clothing being removed or manipulated.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Huh? Ann sunbathing naked? The most uptight of all the girls is doing this already?
Not complaining at all :love:, just finding it very surprising for her to be doing this so soon narrative wise. :unsure:
Could it be Olivia's influence?
Think that comes from Glamour, even BBAS hadn't gone that far yet as even the girls aren't sunbathing naked.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes