3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Playing this game for 2 years and seeing its development, in my opinion both Lisa and Ann are two characters that have to keep the player wanting to see more, therefore they are slow character developments because there is a fear that by giving the player what he wants (have sex with Lisa and Ann) the player leaves the game and they cannot continue earning money with it.
I agree, but I think it makes sense to offset that by making progress with Kira and Alice MUCH faster to give the player some significant rewards in the early to mid game. You don't want the whole game to be a slow grind with minimal reward til the very end. You want meaningful rewards all the way through.

Olivia is another character that I think would be a great choice to progress rather quickly to allow some satisfying progress in scenes that include Lisa even if Olivia is the one MC is making the lion's share of the progress with between the 2 for extended periods of time.

I have no idea what the plan is for Ann. I found her storyline pretty ridiculous in the original so I would love to see Aleksy change her story completely to something more interesting and hopefully more plausible. I don't expect an adult game to be realistic, but it's nice if there's at least some effort put in to make the story make sense.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing this and so far I like the changes in the UI as it feels a little more friendly. It's too early to tell of course about the story but being a Big Brother game we all know it can't die.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
sorry guys but what update are you talking about? started from number one there are no updates it's nice the new interface but he could send it from where it left off don't go back to number one I give my opinion it won't take long to update this game it will make as much use of Patreons as possible and then retire within this year please excuse my english

Reactions: BDI

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
I agree, but I think it makes sense to offset that by making progress with Kira and Alice MUCH faster to give the player some significant rewards in the early to mid game. You don't want the whole game to be a slow grind with minimal reward til the very end. [...]

Olivia is another character that [...] would be a great choice to progress rather quickly to allow some satisfying progress [...]
That are exactly my thoughts.

[...] in my opinion both Lisa and Ann are two characters that have to keep the player wanting to see more, therefore they are slow character developments because there is a fear that by giving the player what he wants (have sex with Lisa and Ann) the player leaves the game and they cannot continue earning money with it.
Au contraire. I would like to object. I played the entire game once in the "hostile" path. Now, after I noticed that there are no real, satisfying rewards, I do not feel like playing the other possible paths (true friendship and fake friendshi path), but I am considering to turn my back to that game. It is too much grinding for too little reward.

If the developers want to keep the players they should provide _more_ content, not less. Even after the MC had fucked Lisa, this doesn't imply there wouldn't be left any room for more content. For example, Olivia is another character which could be developed. There are even options for a FFM threesome (Lisa, Olivia, Max). Or Max could try to corrupt Lisa even more to become the school slut. Etc. pp.

Saying that the developers must keep the pace slow in order to keep player involved with the game sounds like a lame excuse for the developers having no idea what should come next.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
That are exactly my thoughts.

Au contraire. I would like to object. I played the entire game once in the "hostile" path. Now, after I noticed that there are no real, satisfying rewards, I do not feel like playing the other possible paths (true friendship and fake friendshi path), but I am considering to turn my back to that game. It is too much grinding for too little reward.

If the developers want to keep the players they should provide _more_ content, not less. Even after the MC had fucked Lisa, this doesn't imply there wouldn't be left any room for more content. For example, Olivia is another character which could be developed. There are even options for a FFM threesome (Lisa, Olivia, Max). Or Max could try to corrupt Lisa even more to become the school slut. Etc. pp.

Saying that the developers must keep the pace slow in order to keep player involved with the game sounds like a lame excuse for the developers having no idea what should come next.
Given the backlash to Eric Max corrupting Lisa to the point were she's free use for school and he's getting nothing from it seems a move that would require a very brave dev. I can see that going to far and making a character sex addicted with anyone/everyone and having to deal with the fallout from that would be an interesting path trying to put the genie back in the bottle as it were.

I'd be interested in seeing it done and I've seen a few fan arts of grown up Lisa as a boss Bitch using sex and smarts to get what she wants so you could build that out to something but I'm not sure it'd be the way to take BB it's probably a spin off story which leads to yet another BB related project that might never get finished and off we go again :)

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Given the backlash to Eric Max corrupting Lisa to the point were she's free use for school and he's getting nothing from it seems a move that would require a very brave dev. I can see that going to far [...]

I didn't want to imply that the game must include that topic, not even that I would like to see that topic. I only wrote down the first three ideas which popped up in my mind in order to illustrate my point that saying the game must take a slow pace of events rather seems to originate from a lack of ideas on the developers side than a well-thought-out selling strategy.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If the developers want to keep the players they should provide _more_ content, not less.
You should say something like "kinky content" or "sex scenes". Because the game has plenty of content.

Rushing everything into the game that the fans (who keep contradicting each other anyway) can think of, is what made the original and now Glamour such a inconsistent mess.
Alexey seems to keep doing what HE thinks is best and I can respect that.
I just hope he knows how to go on after Max screwed all of the girls and has some story left for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen0206

djax

May 5, 2017
View attachment 2600724
The line of tests and improvements for the future update begins.
It's a chapter 1 of rebuild. The whole game will be divided into chapters.
And the beginning will be rewritten according to a new script, and not
as it was before in the original by Dark Silver
Finally rewritten with new script, and i hope it has ending story, or continou with BIG BROTHER: ANOTHER STORY 2 not rebuild over and over again

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes