3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not really, it's just more time consuming. :)
Agree. If one knows how to sculpt models, he might find it hard to program. A programmer may have no talent for modeling, posing and animating.

The rendering itself costs just time and electrical power.

... and no one mentioned story writing, quest design and so on. With all the badly written games out there that part of game making certainly should be appreciated more.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Agree. If one knows how to sculpt models, he might find it hard to program. A programmer may have no talent for modeling, posing and animating.

The rendering itself costs just time and electrical power.

... and no one mentioned story writing, quest design and so on. With all the badly written games out there that part of game making certainly should be appreciated more.
Totally agree with you on that, writing is probably 90% of the real hard work. What annoys me the most on this site is a lot of games start great than the writing gets lazy or they runs out of ideas and abandon the game. :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Totally agree with you on that, writing is probably 90% of the real hard work. What annoys me the most on this site is a lot of games start great than the writing gets lazy or they runs out of ideas and abandon the game. :(
The biggest problem is to find a writer.Or at least for a very long time.Right now most games needs a writer for at least 3-4 years.In some cases for 10+ years.But that type of guys/girls can do way more money with ghost writing some of the popular genre of books-paranormal romance,urban fantasy,gamelit,haremlit,reverse harem etc.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Another point why I prefer games planed as a whole and not just ideas and story fragments where stuff gets added every now and then released as episodes or updates. You a) know what it will be about b) have the writing completed and c) can make quests a lot more complex.
Every good game starts with a drawing board where the plot and riddles can be designed with all their dependencies.

But even if a game is released in episodes, the whole writing and planing should be done in advance. For a VN that might not seem necessary, but it surely would help to get a more coherent plot.
There are good utilities that help design a game before starting the actual implementation, many free adventure builders (not the actual interface, but the event planing, inventory items and so on).

Reactions: groq and Chaosguy

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The biggest problem is to find a writer.Or at least for a very long time.Right now most games needs a writer for at least 3-4 years.In some cases for 10+ years.But that type of guys/girls can do way more money with ghost writing some of the popular genre of books-paranormal romance,urban fantasy,gamelit,haremlit,reverse harem etc.
I think for a lot of games there are a couple of different issues with that. First, most adult games don't bring in enough money to support paying other people to help with development. So most of them are solo projects. Second, if you hire other people to do some of the work then you have to spend a decent chunk of time making sure that whoever you hired is actually producing something that matches what you want.

Personally, I would rather handle most aspects of game development myself. I think the 1 exception I might make if a game I was working on became successful enough to support it would be to hire someone good at animations to turn some of my still shots into animations. I'm not good at animations. I'm sure with practice I'll get better, but that's the one area I've found where I compare what other devs have done in their game to what I can do and admit to myself that I would not be able to do an animation that good myself (and I mean an original one, not just a premade posing series like quite a few games use).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think for a lot of games there are a couple of different issues with that. First, most adult games don't bring in enough money to support paying other people to help with development. So most of them are solo projects. Second, if you hire other people to do some of the work then you have to spend a decent chunk of time making sure that whoever you hired is actually producing something that matches what you want.

Personally, I would rather handle most aspects of game development myself. I think the 1 exception I might make if a game I was working on became successful enough to support it would be to hire someone good at animations to turn some of my still shots into animations. I'm not good at animations. I'm sure with practice I'll get better, but that's the one area I've found where I compare what other devs have done in their game to what I can do and admit to myself that I would not be able to do an animation that good myself (and I mean an original one, not just a premade posing series like quite a few games use).
Forget about the writer.
It is hard to find anyone to help you for next 2-3,5,10 or 20+ years for a game that maybe never will be completed.
For every successful team like NLT or INCETON we have thousands that are failing.

Reactions: Nemo56

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Are there any real sex screnes with Lisa beyond petting, a little bit of kissing and the boob massages?

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Well, we had to get the hint with the candy from Lisa, so either she is a evil genius or just sensitive to Alcohol.
I don't think you have seen it in this game, since Max is still using alcohol candy. Why would he even bother if he knows she's faking? That would make the last third or half of the Alice quests complete nonsense.

Now that I think of it I am not sure I have seen it at all. I know there was some talk about in the forum, but I am not sure I actually saw it in any game.

If you find a savegame with that scene, I'd like to check it out. Or at least point out the part of the story when it's happening. Since there is no casual talk in this game, it must have been connected to a quest.

Ann was always as stupid as a empty can of yoghurt. In this game it's better than in others.

Is it really that foreign of a concept to you that women don't like being seem as easy? Specially when she's not entirely confortable with doing sexual stuff with her brother/step-brother, but she has to be attracted to him otherwise all the shit he does wouldn't fly at all. Come on she let's him massage her back while she's topless and massage her feet while wearing only panties, she flash her ass for him when he gets her the dress all of these before candies came in the picture, not to mention all the other shit she let's him get away with. And who the fuck gets that drunk with only one liquor candy?

Seriously man, women fake all kind of shit all the time, for good or for bad. Somethings they don't even do it to save appearances, they just do it because they love complicating everything, it makes it more interesting and fun to them. Girls are fucking addicted to drama if you haven't noticed, almost nothing is ever logical or sensical with them.

There's a fucking reason why girls being attracted to bad boys is such an stablished trope.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is it really that foreign of a concept to you that women don't like being seem as easy? Specially when she's not entirely confortable with doing sexual stuff with her brother/step-brother, but she has to be attracted to him otherwise all the shit he does wouldn't fly at all. Come on she let's him massage her back while she's topless and massage her feet while wearing only panties, she flash her ass for him when he gets her the dress all of these before candies came in the picture, not to mention all the other shit she let's him get away with. And who the fuck gets that drunk with only one liquor candy?
Alice sees herself as a lesbian, so she goes out of her way to wind up her pervert brother. I can quite image some sisters would do that in real life, probably not go as far sexual, but flashing, putting on a show when you know he is perving. Alcohol probably makes her do stuff she wouldn't do normally, it probably doesn't even take much for her to lower her inhibitions and she can just use being too drunk to remember as a defensive mechanism to justify her perversions.

Lisa feels closer to Max than to her mom or Alice as they are close in age and have also slept in the same room for a long time, her mother has suppressed her sexual education so she has these feelings that she can't control and seeing her brothers big cock arouses her and Max is quite good at manipulation by getting her to agree to things. So it's probably a lot of Max's fault that she agrees to go along with her mother, and Eric, finally teaching her about sex. I just started a true friendship game with Eric just to see how far the sex ed between Eric and Lisa will go.

Ann, she's been alone bringing up 3 kids for a long time, they don't have money and by all accounts not much before they are given the house by her ex-husband, she has a new job and someone has finally shown an interest in her. In this aspect I think Eric actually does Max a favour by broadening Ann's sexual horizons. There's no way she would allow Max, before Eric, to sit on her bed and let him watch her have sex or pleasure herself if she wasn't with Eric. I don't think she would have ever punished her kids naked without Eric, opening her up to getting some pleasure from smacking their bare butts. Then there is the part where she sees Max's big cock at the start which obviously, with her probably not having had sex in a long time, turns her on and now that image of his cock is forever seared into her brain.

This game I feel would be better I feel if there was a 'select age' option, as I think most of us know that Lisa is not 18+ and Max is maybe 18, but acts like a 15 year old and do military schools take kids after they turned 18 and especially as its alluded to that Max is over 18, possibly 19, also with Alice, she is 19 tops. if we go by the game trying to make out she is over 20, probably in the region of being over 21, I mean what 21 year old , unless they have a fetish, lets their mom spank their bare butt, especially in front of her pervert brother.
I would say in my mind that Lisa is 14/15/16, Max 15/16/17 and Alice 18/19/20, that feels more believable to me. Add to that Ann would probably be between 34 and 38 tops, if you took her age from what the game is portraying by the ages the kids are then Ann would be 40+.

Reactions: LFARA

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Alice sees herself as a lesbian, so she goes out of her way to wind up her pervert brother. I can quite image some sisters would do that in real life, probably not go as far sexual, but flashing, putting on a show when you know he is perving. Alcohol probably makes her do stuff she wouldn't do normally, it probably doesn't even take much for her to lower her inhibitions and she can just use being too drunk to remember as a defensive mechanism to justify her perversions.

Lisa feels closer to Max than to her mom or Alice as they are close in age and have also slept in the same room for a long time, her mother has suppressed her sexual education so she has these feelings that she can't control and seeing her brothers big cock arouses her and Max is quite good at manipulation by getting her to agree to things. So it's probably a lot of Max's fault that she agrees to go along with her mother, and Eric, finally teaching her about sex. I just started a true friendship game with Eric just to see how far the sex ed between Eric and Lisa will go.

Ann, she's been alone bringing up 3 kids for a long time, they don't have money and by all accounts not much before they are given the house by her ex-husband, she has a new job and someone has finally shown an interest in her. In this aspect I think Eric actually does Max a favour by broadening Ann's sexual horizons. There's no way she would allow Max, before Eric, to sit on her bed and let him watch her have sex or pleasure herself if she wasn't with Eric. I don't think she would have ever punished her kids naked without Eric, opening her up to getting some pleasure from smacking their bare butts. Then there is the part where she sees Max's big cock at the start which obviously, with her probably not having had sex in a long time, turns her on and now that image of his cock is forever seared into her brain.

This game I feel would be better I feel if there was a 'select age' option, as I think most of us know that Lisa is not 18+ and Max is maybe 18, but acts like a 15 year old and do military schools take kids after they turned 18 and especially as its alluded to that Max is over 18, possibly 19, also with Alice, she is 19 tops. if we go by the game trying to make out she is over 20, probably in the region of being over 21, I mean what 21 year old , unless they have a fetish, lets their mom spank their bare butt, especially in front of her pervert brother.
I would say in my mind that Lisa is 14/15/16, Max 15/16/17 and Alice 18/19/20, that feels more believable to me. Add to that Ann would probably be between 34 and 38 tops, if you took her age from what the game is portraying by the ages the kids are then Ann would be 40+.
even if you downgrade their ages, their actions do not become more believable. Example: What 18-year old girl would let her mother spank her in the nude for... smoking a cigarette? Seriously? Dark Silver changed her bad habit from cigs to weed in Glamour to make it at least somewhat believable. Personally, I would have Ann cut Alice' allowance giving Max the chance to win favor by paying for some stuff. or do the weed thingy.

Reactions: greenymph

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
even if you downgrade their ages, their actions do not become more believable. Example: What 18-year old girl would let her mother spank her in the nude for... smoking a cigarette? Seriously? Dark Silver changed her bad habit from cigs to weed in Glamour to make it at least somewhat believable. Personally, I would have Ann cut Alice' allowance giving Max the chance to win favor by paying for some stuff. or do the weed thingy.
Technically she is living rent free and not paying towards anything, it's her mother's house now and her rules stand, so that would be the reason for lowering her age from about 20/21 to 18, she probably has fake ID to get in night club but usually bouncers let girls in clubs without asking for ID, so you lower her age to 18, therefore you got to lower Max's age to 15/16 as there is at least a couple of years between them and Lisa's to 14/15. In some countries you're not considered an adult until your 21, so this is probably the case here. The real problem is with Max, if he is 18, then no one would have the right except him to sign him up to military school, especially against his will and Ann doesn't have the balls to throw her son on to the streets.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes