3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
As I said earlier that I was doing another run-through of the BBAS game, not the current format. Does anyone still have access to that walkthough, seem to be having a problem moving on at a certain point, having trouble getting Lisa to bring up Alice's 'drink' problem. Even though I am going the 'true friendship' route with Eric, I was just wondering if I still have to buy Lisa the swim suit and the dress for Alice as Eric has already bought them?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As I said earlier that I was doing another run-through of the BBAS game, not the current format. Does anyone still have access to that walkthough, seem to b having a problem moving on at a certain point, having trouble getting Lia to bring up Alice's 'drink' problem. Even though I am going the 'true friendship' route with Eric, I was just wondering if I still have to buy Lisa the swim suit and the dress for Alice as Eric has already bought them?
BlackPanther's walkthrough is still accessible through a link on page 1. Open the spoiler tag for the legacy version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it really that foreign of a concept to you that women don't like being seem as easy? Specially when she's not entirely confortable with doing sexual stuff with her brother/step-brother, but she has to be attracted to him otherwise all the shit he does wouldn't fly at all. Come on she let's him massage her back while she's topless and massage her feet while wearing only panties, she flash her ass for him when he gets her the dress all of these before candies came in the picture, not to mention all the other shit she let's him get away with. And who the fuck gets that drunk with only one liquor candy?

Seriously man, women fake all kind of shit all the time, for good or for bad. Somethings they don't even do it to save appearances, they just do it because they love complicating everything, it makes it more interesting and fun to them. Girls are fucking addicted to drama if you haven't noticed, almost nothing is ever logical or sensical with them.

There's a fucking reason why girls being attracted to bad boys is such an stablished trope.
... and she brings in her little sister in her evil plan. Yep, totally plausible.

But really, when in the game does she talk about faking it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
even if you downgrade their ages, their actions do not become more believable. Example: What 18-year old girl would let her mother spank her in the nude for... smoking a cigarette? Seriously? Dark Silver changed her bad habit from cigs to weed in Glamour to make it at least somewhat believable. Personally, I would have Ann cut Alice' allowance giving Max the chance to win favor by paying for some stuff. or do the weed thingy.
Well, in the original they even switched roles, Ann let her kids punish her, so ... whatever :)

Reactions: Allen0206

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
even if you downgrade their ages, their actions do not become more believable. Example: What 18-year old girl would let her mother spank her in the nude for... smoking a cigarette? Seriously? Dark Silver changed her bad habit from cigs to weed in Glamour to make it at least somewhat believable. Personally, I would have Ann cut Alice' allowance giving Max the chance to win favor by paying for some stuff. or do the weed thingy.

It all depends on what you mean by believable, if you mean sensical or logical, or if you mean likely to happen in real life? But yes a teenager maybe would be scared enough to not go against her mother for fear of being thrown out, but it would also probably need for her not to be that against the idea of being spanked that much, maybe just embarrassed by it, unless she was super sheltered and brainwashed her whole life which is not Alice's case. I don't see how weed makes it anymore realistic, a lot of parents today would actually prefer their kids to do weed over cigars.

And BTW, I see people here always saying oh this and that isn't realistic, that would never happen, blah, blah, blah, when we know for a fact much worse have happened in real life. For example, my sister was working in a rural hospital and he knew about a case where a guy impregnated his daughter and his granddaughter, and it wasn't like they super abused and kept in basement away from the rest of the world, sure they lived far away from town and were probably brainwashed, they were free to go wherever they wanted and had contact with other people, yet they were perfectly fine to have that relationship with their father.

Hell, didn't Elon Musk father just impregnated his step-daughther a second time recently. Pretending that crazy shit doesn't happen in the real world is well crazy, it's happens quite a bit, just not that often that most people would notice it in their life. So, shit like these do in fact happen, it's just probably a lot less glamorous that in these games.

My actual problem in these games is with logical consistency, like for example in this game, it is pretty obvious that both Alice and Lisa feel quite a bit of sexual attraction for Max, and pretty much probably want him to corrupt them while still going at their own pace and maintaining some degree of control of how things go, they just let him get away with too much too easily and are many times leading him on and encouraging his perversions for that not to be the case, so for them, while I still think things go a little too fast, specially how fast they're willing to go almost completely naked around him all the time, I also think things still mostly make sense.

But in the case of Ann, nothing makes any sense whatsoever, why the fuck is she letting him get away with perving so much on her and her daughters, it just doesn't make any sense at all. Max clearly doesn't have even remotely any kind of influence over her that would let him get away with it so easily.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Are there any real sex screnes with Lisa beyond petting, a little bit of kissing and the boob massages?
Playing this game for 2 years and seeing its development, in my opinion both Lisa and Ann are two characters that have to keep the player wanting to see more, therefore they are slow character developments because there is a fear that by giving the player what he wants (have sex with Lisa and Ann) the player leaves the game and they cannot continue earning money with it.

Reactions: LordMikeTG

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is this fan made or from game?
Kira's pic looks fan made. In this game I'd expect Max wearing a big grin instead of looking shocked, also the light model is off. It could be from the Ren'Py Remake however, they added custom made renderings to the base game. I think the T-Shirt is from that game.
Ann's pic is definitly fan made.

Reactions: Allen0206 and ggog
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes