3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I thought we would be caught up to the old version at the end of the summer? I have to wait 2 more years?
If you are happy with the old version and don't want any more content, you don't, no.

No matter how much we'll get in these two years, people will keep complaining and saaying that the game is soon to be abandoned, just like they did three years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
If you are happy with the old version and don't want any more content, you don't, no.

No matter how much we'll get in these two years, people will keep complaining and saaying that the game is soon to be abandoned, just like they did three years ago.
Yeah and right before the release of big brother another another story re-realesed remake 2.0 , people are such drama queens….

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djax

May 5, 2017
every update takes 2 or 3 months, same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and then start all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again etc

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018

MVP.

Looks like progress with big sis is going fast

Reactions: filochard

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
every update takes 2 or 3 months, same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and then start all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again with same story similiar pics just different angle and outfit, never ending story, and start then all over again etc
The developer thinks he has big ideas just like many other BB remakes. But the only thing they end up remaking is groundhog day. There creativy takes a nosedive once the original storyline starts to end. Reality is not many of them are good developers, but they can make good renders, and Aleksey has some of the best.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
MVP.
Well, most of it was in the old version already. But it's nice that it's progressing, yep :)
What this game always did better than others was that what you do has a effect on the 'surroundings', on different scenes with the girls.
In a game like Glamour Lisa would give BJs in front of everyone at the breakfast table and be worried about anyone finding out about her and Max in another scene.

In BIBOAS key scenes with Alice did unlock changed repeatables. The spider prank sequence would unlock the reward after a footmassage on the couch for example. It makes only sense that after the rather extreme punishment in the backyard, Alice would let go of her reservations and just sunbath naked, after all Max has seen and felt it all anyway.
Also the little things matter: If Max was a dick during the week, Lisa would refuse to go topless on Fridays.
These little details are what makes this one stand out compared to other games in my eyes and make it worthwhile.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
MVP.

Maybe a little, but the processes will not be done much faster.
Don't forget that this game is a sandbox game and the puzzle-mystery genre is still the main idea of the game. The puzzles may change a bit and become a bit simpler, but they will be there. So the process will not be unacceptably faster. as Nemo56 pointed out, this does not make sense. Suppose that all the special events in the game that are expected to happen in the first and second week, then what will happen after that?

(What I will say is based on speculation and personal opinion).
If I remember correctly, we could finished version 0.9 of the game without using any cheats in a period of 118-115 days (game days).As for version 0.8, I am sure it could finished in less than 95 days. It is possible that this amount of time will decrease for a maximum of 10-15 days. But in any case, the amount of content will be more in the same number of days. Probably, the order of some events will change or maybe happen sooner, but not too much sooner.

Jun 10, 2017
What would this thread be without ten people a day coming here to call the dev a scammer/predict the game's "inevitable" demise, complain about Eric for the 10,000th time, or pretend to be surprised about this new version that was known about by just about everyone that even vaguely followed the game for a few months before it came out?

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
What would this thread be without ten people a day coming here to call the dev a scammer/predict the game's "inevitable" demise, complain about Eric for the 10,000th time, or pretend to be surprised about this new version that was known about by just about everyone that even vaguely followed the game for a few months before it came out?
to be fair there is a bad track record for most games here specially when it take the developer a few months to have an update with 1 or 2 scenes if it wasn't an update per year
also i almost don't miss any post in this thread and i didn't know about this new version maybe you meant the people that follow the game on patron or something
as for complainers people will always do and most of them don't follow the thread just sees the update

Reactions: Toushiro

ajleo

Jun 8, 2020
The developer thinks he has big ideas just like many other BB remakes. But the only thing they end up remaking is groundhog day. There creativy takes a nosedive once the original storyline starts to end. Reality is not many of them are good developers, but they can make good renders, and Aleksey has some of the best.
I would be blessed to see this project reach anywhere near the original storyline's end.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered but what's going on with the game, I checked the patreons and he is still posting stuff not sure what since locked behind payed tiers so is the game still being updated or are they working on something else? Last update was February

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
wait the remake only goes up to the second day dinner ?? or am i missing something??
Sorry if this has been answered but what's going on with the game, I checked the patreons and he is still posting stuff not sure what since locked behind payed tiers so is the game still being updated or are they working on something else? Last update was February
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/post-10416921

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I actually find these encouraging since some of them are far enough along (Alice in particular) to make me think we'll see some pretty significant progress in the next update. Looking forward to it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes