What a horror!
2 Ч. НАЗАД
Be careful...
2 Ч. НАЗАД
Who's going to knock?
2 Ч. НАЗАД
What are you doing there, Max?
who has these pictures and information thank you
Don't worry,next week they will be posted here.

• Haha
Reactions: Luciano

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I would just like to know if we will actually be able to sleep with either of the sisters or the mom this time before it restarts. This game has been blueballing for too long.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
so if i unerstand correctly the game restart from scratch due to opselete (old) code and change that the dev want to make ????

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yup, and the output is even slower than the previous version.
I can't say anything about the output rate since so far we only got one release, which was the tech demo. To say anything about speeds or rates, you need at least two releases.

However, a major point for the remake was, that the data and story structure of the legacy version required too much work and has been simplified. So at least the goal is to get more content out in the same time. We'll see how that worked out once the content starts coming.

Reactions: ajleo

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
I played it all over again and read it sentence by sentence, must say this is a great remake of the game, hopefully in the future there will be more interesting content, especially with Eric

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
I can't say anything about the output rate since so far we only got one release, which was the tech demo. To say anything about speeds or rates, you need at least two releases.

However, a major point for the remake was, that the data and story structure of the legacy version required too much work and has been simplified. So at least the goal is to get more content out in the same time. We'll see how that worked out once the content starts coming.
he had thousands of rendered pictures for old version, and it takes more than 2 months to release full update. seemd as 2-3 years needed to reach amount of content of old 0.9 version

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
he had thousands of rendered pictures for old version, and it takes more than 2 months to release full update. seemd as 2-3 years needed to reach amount of content of old 0.9 version
Well, he won't reuse most of them, not just for the aesthetics, but also because the layer stucture is different. The target is to reach a similar level as 0.9 at the end of summer. Once we get the first update, we can evaluate if that's possible ot not. But so far it's all just wild guesses.

Since everything is static, the render time is not what takes most of the time. He has to do a lot of work after that however. In the previous version apparently too much. I unpacked the rpa to use the different layers to create my own pictures and the old version really had quite a confusing folder structure. Instead of location->situation->character->clothinglayers or situation->location->character->clothinglayers he put the character on top of the hierarchy which makes it a bit complicated to find the right layers. Of course he knows his structure better than I do, but coding must have been a pain.

The tech demo of the new version still has it's problems, the lighting is not consistent. I hope he can get that sorted in time.
But then again when only seeing one variation each time while playing, one won't notice. Maybe it's just noticeable while comparing the shots directly.

But if it really takes 3 years ... so be it.
There's no point in complaining or badmouthing it. Who wants faster assembly line progress can always play Glamour.

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes