3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Here is my saved game.
You have to follow the hints a bit more literally. If you click the '?' symbol in the opportunities screen, it tells you quite exactly what to do.
Party Girl: Before Alice leaves for clubbing on friday night, give her candies with alcohol in them.
Then wait for her to return by the pool

Blog: you don't just need to spy on Alice during blog, you need to spy through hidden cameras. Meaning that you need to use your laptop to keep an eye on her.

Massage: Just keep doing what your doing. Start at the toes and work your way up, this is a repetitve grind action.

Naughty Feet: After a successful foot massage watch Alice through the cams when she goes to bed.

Schoolmate: Progress in Mentor first. Mentor: Progress in Schoolgirl first. Schoolgirl: Progress in Naughty Feet First.

Check the walkthrough about how to start Taking Care of your Ass

Stick or Carrot and Who doesn'T take risks: Get caught a few more times and buy your way out wich chocolate until something changes.

btw, you are still on day 18! At this point you should not have enough money to have bought all the cameras. But that's a rather harmless cheat you used, should not bug anything.
Also you seem to have played with a mod, causing the script to fail on a unmodded game.

Mind you that some events are random. Naughty Feet is one of them. After the foot massage Alice might or might not do something on cam (this is one of the worst aspects in the game). So after the massage create a savegame and try until she does.

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you for your reply.

Schoolmate: Progress in Mentor first. Mentor: Progress in Schoolgirl first. Schoolgirl: Progress in Naughty Feet First.
That part was clear.

Party Girl: Before Alice leaves for clubbing on friday night, give her candies with alcohol in them.
Then wait for her to return by the pool
I tried that several times, but she always returns together with the aunt. Then I have to take care of the aunt first, but I can decide whether to give Alice another candy with alcohol. Either way, after I have dealt with aunt and return, Alice tells me that she isn't drunk anymore. :-(

Blog: you don't just need to spy on Alice during blog, you need to spy through hidden cameras. Meaning that you need to use your laptop to keep an eye on her.
I tried that exactly that way as I have already written. However, even if I spy at here through the camera nothing happens. :-(

Massage: Just keep doing what your doing. Start at the toes and work your way up, this is a repetitve grind action.
OK.

Naughty Feet: After a successful foot massage watch Alice through the cams when she goes to bed.
Same problem as two points above. I tried this, but nothing happens at all when I spy through the hidden camera. Btw: What exactly constitute a "successful" foot massage. Sometimes Alice complains and stops the massage. IMHO, that obviously counts as "unsuccessful". However, when Alice does not complain, I though that would be a successful massage, but even then nothing happens when I spy through the camera.

Moreover there are some options during the foot massage: giving Alice a candy or not, using her feet for a footjob or not, coninue or stop early. This means there are 8 possibilities in total how a foot massage can be done. After that Alice may or may not complain. (Hence, actually there are 16 different paths.) I believe, I encountered everyone, but none of the combinations advances the game.

Check the walkthrough about how to start Taking Care of your Ass
OK, I will do that.

Stick or Carrot and Who doesn'T take risks: Get caught a few more times and buy your way out wich chocolate until something changes.
OK.

btw, you are still on day 18! At this point you should not have enough money to have bought all the cameras. But that's a rather harmless cheat you used, should not bug anything.
Yes, at some point, I was annoyed and cheated with the money hoping that more cameras would advance the game a little bit faster.

Also you seem to have played with a mod, causing the script to fail on a unmodded game.
I am not aware of any mod. I just downloaded the vanilla game from the link in the first post.

Mind you that some events are random. Naughty Feet is one of them. After the foot massage Alice might or might not do something on cam (this is one of the worst aspects in the game). So after the massage create a savegame and try until she does.
OK, I will try that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I tried that several times, but she always returns together with the aunt. Then I have to take care of the aunt first, but I can decide whether to give Alice another candy with alcohol. Either way, after I have dealt with aunt and return, Alice tells me that she isn't drunk anymore. :-(
She always returns with auntie.
Here's what you need to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same problem as two points above. I tried this, but nothing happens at all when I spy through the hidden camera. Btw: What exactly constitute a "successful" foot massage. Sometimes Alice complains and stops the massage. IMHO, that obviously counts as "unsuccessful". However, when Alice does not complain, I though that would be a successful massage, but even then nothing happens when I spy through the camera.
RNGs are so fun! The footjob option should be the right one. If that works out, save your game.
The walkthrough should have more details. It has been a while since I had to do this and yes, it was annoying as hell.

I am not aware of any mod. I just downloaded the vanilla game from the link in the first post.
My bad. I messed up my installation, experimenting with the source files.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Use BlackPanthers walkthrough from page 1, it's very accurate.
I am obviously blind. Where is that walkthrough? I searched for "BlackPanther" (with and without a blank in the middle) as well as for "Walktrough" (again with different spellings), but I did not find anything neither on page 1 nor 2.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Rebuild Mod Preview
[v0.01.04]

As we all are eagerly awaiting the next Game update :illuminati:
The usual talks, about Rebuild version's Tech Demo - "looks good", "Refreshing", "improved clothing layer", "hoping for a complete build".. and "the last Rebuild of its kind"

It is never complete without a Rebuild Mod :whistle: (pun intended :HideThePain: )

Alight! here are the upcoming updates to the Mod. Stay tuned! :cool:
(check all the screenshots below)

[ Custom Dialogue Text Color ]

We all know the new Rebuild version brings different Dialogue Text color for all the Characters. However, we are stuck with the base text color. I know some people would argue, why bother changing dialogue text color. Why not?

The Mod gives a great way to visually enjoy the dialogues of our favorite characters as we click through the events in the long run.

The next Mod update will have this feature to choose your own custom Dialogue color for characters.
You can either select from one of the "Color Presets" or Using the "RGB" selections.

*This feature can be accessed from the Laptop screen*

[ Custom Diary Interface ]

Setting up the Diary layout to occupy most of the screen space.

Added Features:
  • New Diary background Image / User-Interface.
  • Page layout changes with Headers/Titles/Paragraph spaces - so its easier to know which quest/task is selected. :WeSmart:
  • A new Tab "FULL" (re-using the translation tag) to show All the Quests/Tasks. (Yes, with colorful representation)
  • Updated the Text Font style.
Color codes based on the Task/Quest's status:
  • Pink color for New Quests Found (Yet to be opened/viewed)
  • Yellow color for Active Quests
  • Grey color for (Hidden/Yet to find) Inactive Quests
  • Green color for Completed Quests
*This feature can be accessed from the Main screen Diary / Task list Icon*

And! finally..

[ Character Mood ]

In the previous updates, there were options to change Max's stats (Stealth, Persuasion, Money n shits)
Its time to ready up stats for other Characters' "Mood".
Anyways, no point of this with the Tech Demo; but, gearing up towards future Game versions.

Added Features:
  • You can change the Mood of Characters as you desire. (check screenshots)
  • One button to Increase the Mood and keep the Character in Good terms.
  • One button to Decrease the Mood of the Character, in-case it is affecting an event progression or situation. (This could also be handy when you want to see a different render/ending of an event, who knows! leave no stone unturned)
*This feature can be accessed from the Laptop screen*

share your thoughts and suggestions on the features..
*fingers crossed - hoping for speedy Game updates*

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I am obviously blind. Where is that walkthrough? I searched for "BlackPanther" (with and without a blank in the middle) as well as for "Walktrough" (again with different spellings), but I did not find anything neither on page 1 nor 2.
.Black Panther. Walkthrough link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

antoross

Dec 4, 2019
Do you have the Spider in inventory?
I usually spied on Alice in bathroom until 12.20 or 12.40 am and then come here to her room and hide spider. If you have spider, yop will get option to hide it near the hourglass icon
yes I have the spider, but it doesn't work

Icona di Verificata con community

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The link is in the spoiler section for v0.09.2.03.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
can someone answer me, Which one is the one i downlaod for latest? is it the rebuild 1.0 or v09 bc im so confused lmao, is this the Original BB renpy game that i got a while back?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can someone answer me, Which one is the one i downlaod for latest? is it the rebuild 1.0 or v09 bc im so confused lmao, is this the Original BB renpy game that i got a while back?
0.1 is a rebuild and not much more than a demo currently.
0.9 is the legacy version with much more content, but it won't be continued.

And no, neither is this the original BB, nor is it the Ren'Py rebuild.

Look for "Big Brother Ren'py remake" for the remake of the original (they also integrated some fan mods, not just the original game).

Sep 14, 2022
Does this game offer "true" NTR or is this just one of those games where you have to fight against moms BF to win her over?
(by true NTR I mean where MC completely loses and has no chance of winning)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes