3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does this game offer "true" NTR or is this just one of those games where you have to fight against moms BF to win her over?
(by true NTR I mean where MC completely loses and has no chance of winning)
No. It is possible to lose. In that case MC gets sent to a military camp - the end.
At the beginning of the game Eric is Ann's boyfriend and they do what couples do. The two paths with him are more about sharing, not about neotare. On War path he can't win. He gets close a couple of times to get to Alice and Lisa (for example if Max does not manage to buy a dress in time, Alice will show it off to Eric instead of Max. He also tries to 'teach' Lisa, but Max can poison him and ban him to the toilet), but in the end he gets kicked from the house.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The game starts to annoy me. Whatever I do, I run into dead ends. Nothing works. I have earned a lot of money (by installing all possible cameras), I have many active opportunities, but they does are completely repetitive and it seems as if I was unable to do anything and the game does not advance.

There are only a very few option to talk to someone, basically those are: a) talking to Alice after I have bought new cigarettes, b) talking to Ann after I have cleaned to pool and/or bought groceries, c) talking to Lisa on 11pm to help her with her homework. Moreover, I can watch a movie with Ann and/or with Alice and give her a foot massage with or without candy, but the story does not go on. I can simply repeat the same event in the next week.

I have re-read the tips for the opportunities over and over again. But none of the tips seem to work. I also found but either the walkthrough is wrong/outdated or my game is completely buggy.

For example, the walktrough says that I should try to peep at Alice when she is blogging. However, whenever Alice is in her room and works on her blog, I can either go to her room and have a short conversation with her (what's up? --> nothing) or peep at her with the hidden camera, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Another example is the "Mentor" opportunity. The in-game tip says, that I should first learn something myself. The walkthrough says that I should ask aunt Kira about kissing in the morning at the yard. These both hints seem to match. However, whenever I go to the yard in the morning at the same time when aunt Kira is in the yard, too, I only see a static image and the only option is to pass time. There is no option to start a conversation.

What am I missing?!

I re-started to game for the third time and never proceed. Is someone willing to help me, take my saved game and tell me what I am doing wrong?
The full description has already been provided by Nemo56
In the walkthrough , the events are synced based on the "opportunities" of the game.
It is recommended to use in-game hints and walkthrough at the same time. In this way, proceed based on your preferences first. Whenever you have no idea what to do in each of the opportunities, refer to the same section in the walkthrough based on the same opportunity.
The walkthrough you mentioned is a poor quality and unauthorized copy of this guide, which I think is related to the 05 or 06 version of the game. Since then, many changes have been made in the game and walkthrough .
I hope this walkthrough can help you. If you encounter a problem, just ask and we will help you

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I need android save
As far as I know, the save files are not different in different platforms and it should work in all platforms. But if it's not like this, unfortunately I don't use Android that has these save files. I am sorry for this. And other friends should help you

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
How do I install the incest patch from post one (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...uild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/#post-2841383)?

After I have unzip it, it is only a single file lovetime.rpyc. It looks as if it needs to be place inside the the game/ subfolder, but it does not replace anything. Hence, I wonder whether it is sufficient to drop it there or whether additional steps are necessary. How does the game even notice that the file is there?

Moreover, what does the patch actually change? I thought the whole game is about a brother and his sisters, i.e. incest.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do I install the incest patch from post one (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...uild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/#post-2841383)?

After I have unzip it, it is only a single file lovetime.rpyc. It looks as if it needs to be place inside the the game/ subfolder, but it does not replace anything. Hence, I wonder whether it is sufficient to drop it there or whether additional steps are necessary. How does the game even notice that the file is there?

Moreover, what does the patch actually change? I thought the whole game is about a brother and his sisters, i.e. incest.
It's enough, the engine will load the script that's in this file which then replaces the ingame terms. And no, unpatched the whole game is about "landladies", "roommates" and "neighbors".

Not sure about this case, but sometimes the game versions available for download have already been patched and in some cases mods include a patch as well (which might contradict the official one).

ps: On a side note: Because the engine acts this way you always have to empty the game folder (except saves of course) before installing a new game version. The engine tries to load scripts from all rpc, rpcy and rpa files present in the directory in a certain order. If you don't empty the folder, it could be that a old version of a script is being loaded instead of the current one.

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
2 Ч. НАЗАД
That's better!
2 Ч. НАЗАД
What a horror!
2 Ч. НАЗАД
Be careful...
2 Ч. НАЗАД
Who's going to knock?
2 Ч. НАЗАД
What are you doing there, Max?