3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
With only a couple of days play time for each update, it will take well over five years to get back where he was before the revamp.
I don't think he will keep "a couple days of play time" per update. I expect he will where he was before in a year or so.

Also, I am not paying for this game, so I don't mind. He can take all the time he needs. I just hope he continues.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
I mean the rebuild is cool and all that, but I'm not gonna expect anything anymore from this game. Didn't mind the slow and relatively small updates, and I didn't mind supporting the patreon if I thought the update was decent. I know there's no need to announce it but good luck to everyone who's still waiting for the end of this story but I'll bounce

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
is there any good big brother variation game that has been completed? why every one is abandoned hot garbage?

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Because no one has a plan how a completed BB game has to look.
Is' not like anyone has ever written down a complete story. They start with an idea and keep working until people don't pay anymore or until they lose interest.
Aiight..
its just kinda absurd and disappointing to me since many of us here actually keep throwing them ideas even when nobody looking for them..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aiight..
its just kinda absurd and disappointing to me since many of us here actually keep throwing them ideas even when nobody looking for them..
Ideas alone don't make a game. The more ideas are integrated, the longer takes the development :) A lot of ideas contradict each other anyway.
This game needs BDSM, Where are the Heels? With/Without NTR this is getting nowhere. Gee, no BDSM please. Water play, what for? This game absolutely NEEDS water play. Harem pleeeeeeeease! We NEED sceenes with [insert name here] and [insert another name here].

Everyone wants to see his kink implemented in the game and hardly anyone thinks about the story. That's one of the downsides of patreon, too many people having a say in it. The original dev let the patreons repeatedly vote and created what they voted for. The result was a total inconsistent mess with one of the most stupid story lines ever to see the light of day.
In my experience. games usually are better and more consistent if the players don't get to say anything about the future content.

One could always start his own game using all the ideas no one looked at and see what's the result :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why this game come too Rebuild again
Apparently it's too complicated and too much effort too maintain, code and data format got a bit straightened. Some stuff he was not happy with is getting a make over. Also there's two Eric main paths but most people don't want him in the game in the first place, rumor is, it will be reduced to one. True or not - not all 6 paths (3 main with 2 variations each) that are currently in the game will survive the purge.

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
The game starts to annoy me. Whatever I do, I run into dead ends. Nothing works. I have earned a lot of money (by installing all possible cameras), I have many active opportunities, but they does are completely repetitive and it seems as if I was unable to do anything and the game does not advance.

There are only a very few option to talk to someone, basically those are: a) talking to Alice after I have bought new cigarettes, b) talking to Ann after I have cleaned to pool and/or bought groceries, c) talking to Lisa on 11pm to help her with her homework. Moreover, I can watch a movie with Ann and/or with Alice and give her a foot massage with or without candy, but the story does not go on. I can simply repeat the same event in the next week.

I have re-read the tips for the opportunities over and over again. But none of the tips seem to work. I also found but either the walkthrough is wrong/outdated or my game is completely buggy.

For example, the walktrough says that I should try to peep at Alice when she is blogging. However, whenever Alice is in her room and works on her blog, I can either go to her room and have a short conversation with her (what's up? --> nothing) or peep at her with the hidden camera, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Another example is the "Mentor" opportunity. The in-game tip says, that I should first learn something myself. The walkthrough says that I should ask aunt Kira about kissing in the morning at the yard. These both hints seem to match. However, whenever I go to the yard in the morning at the same time when aunt Kira is in the yard, too, I only see a static image and the only option is to pass time. There is no option to start a conversation.

What am I missing?!

I re-started to game for the third time and never proceed. Is someone willing to help me, take my saved game and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The game starts to annoy me. Whatever I do, I run into dead ends. Nothing works. I have earned a lot of money (by installing all possible cameras), I have many active opportunities, but they does are completely repetitive and it seems as if I was unable to do anything and the game does not advance.

There are only a very few option to talk to someone, basically those are: a) talking to Alice after I have bought new cigarettes, b) talking to Ann after I have cleaned to pool and/or bought groceries, c) talking to Lisa on 11pm to help her with her homework. Moreover, I can watch a movie with Ann and/or with Alice and give her a foot massage with or without candy, but the story does not go on. I can simply repeat the same event in the next week.

I have re-read the tips for the opportunities over and over again. But none of the tips seem to work. I also found but either the walkthrough is wrong/outdated or my game is completely buggy.

For example, the walktrough says that I should try to peep at Alice when she is blogging. However, whenever Alice is in her room and works on her blog, I can either go to her room and have a short conversation with her (what's up? --> nothing) or peep at her with the hidden camera, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Another example is the "Mentor" opportunity. The in-game tip says, that I should first learn something myself. The walkthrough says that I should ask aunt Kira about kissing in the morning at the yard. These both hints seem to match. However, whenever I go to the yard in the morning at the same time when aunt Kira is in the yard, too, I only see a static image and the only option is to pass time. There is no option to start a conversation.

What am I missing?!

I re-started to game for the third time and never proceed. Is someone willing to help me, take my saved game and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Use BlackPanthers walkthrough from page 1, it's very accurate. When you play, always make sure the girls are in a good mood, so help with homework, do dishes and so on.
Sometimes you need to repeat certain actions a couple of times before you can proceed, that's very annoying, since there is no indicator how often you need to do it and how often you actually did it.
Also, can you post your latest savegame?

And yes, sadly it's not a p&c adventure. Would be nice to get hints from conversations with the NPCs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes