3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
it's a joke? excited by an image of Ann that we've seen many times before? Please New plots, New adventures, New settings, New mechanics, New characters, that's is exciting! but an image changing clothes? is recycle.
I'll reserve judgement til the next update comes out to see how much progress is made. If he comes close to catching up in 1 update then I'll be satisfied with the rebuild. If not then I'll just ignore the game for a year or so and try it again once he's gotten past where the previous version was.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I see it more as a sample of how the new renders look, you know, models, lightning and stuff *shrug*. Something neither to be excited nor agitated about, *shrug*
A little bit overexposed maybe, but apart from that the lightning looks good.

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
I'll reserve judgement til the next update comes out to see how much progress is made. If he comes close to catching up in 1 update then I'll be satisfied with the rebuild. If not then I'll just ignore the game for a year or so and try it again once he's gotten past where the previous version was.
I am so disappointed, that even my last hope for the Big Brother Saga to ever be completed has to die a slow and painful death like this... but I like your optimism, and I pray that it will not be in vain.
I mean, come on, we got barely as far as the original ever came, even without the remaster now... I only see darkness in the future.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I am so disappointed, that even my last hope for the Big Brother Saga to ever be completed has to die a slow and painful death like this... but I like your optimism, and I pray that it will not be in vain.
I mean, come on, we got barely as far as the original ever came, even without the remaster now... I only see darkness in the future.
There's always big brother in space, there might even be Big Brother 40K in the grimdark future there is only sex

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I was wondering what's going on with this game but its being rebuild AGAIN, man its gonna end up like Two Sides I really enjoyed that game but the developer couldn't decide on an engine and rebuilt 2-3times and just abandoned it

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
does anyone know when next update?
or someone can share the news or new pics from his site?

Last edited:

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

who has these pictures and information thank you

Reactions: seba0

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
I like the "rebuild" so far, a bit refreshing with new pics and attention to details like wet hair where necessary. But I'm getting exceptions frequently, mostly when pressing ESC to save the game. Is there a patch available or something?

Exception: DynamicImage 'outsidearea-sl-m-01-ann-yoga-[ann.p3][ann.dress]': could not find image.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, this version is really short.

Jun 10, 2017
I know it's an adult game and all, but the whole idea of Anne just saying "I'm going to force you to strip and be physically abused in front of other people" as a "punishment" always seemed ridiculous.

Especially when it turns into forcing them to strip COMPLETELY.

Reactions: whereiszfx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know it's an adult game and all, but the whole idea of Anne just saying "I'm going to force you to strip and be physically abused in front of other people" as a "punishment" always seemed ridiculous.

Especially when it turns into forcing them to strip COMPLETELY.
The whole game is - like the original Big Brother game and other remakes - about spying/getting caugh/punishment/teaching. Yes it's silly, but it is what it is. Alexey actually managed to bring in some relationship development which the other games are missing. One has to go with the flow or just play something else.

Btw, according to the plot it's actually Eric suggesting this sort of punishment and Ann is easily influenced.

Reactions: firevoodoo
Jun 10, 2017
The whole game is - like the original Big Brother game and other remakes - about spying/getting caugh/punishment/teaching. Yes it's silly, but it is what it is. Alexey actually managed to bring in some relationship development which the other games are missing. One has to go with the flow or just play something else.

Btw, according to the plot it's actually Eric suggesting this sort of punishment and Ann is easily influenced.
Yeah, it's one of the reasons I hate Eric.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes