3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
So I'm doing a fresh playthrough, and I was wondering what's the quickest way to get rid of Erich?

And can someone please tell me that difference in content if I agree to share/go along with Eric? Vs getting rid of him.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I'm doing a fresh playthrough(and the re-name MC mode works if you start a new game)

Anyway So I was wondering what's the quickest way to get rid of Erich?

And can someone please tell me that difference in content if I agree to share/go along with Eric? Vs getting rid of him.
The Ericc event will start automatically once certain events with the girls have been reached, including interrupting Lisa's private lessions with him. But it will take some time to get there. But don't focus on that. The opportunities often depend on each other. The best way to play this is to go with the flow and just do everything that's currently possible.

Sharing with Eric will lead to some scenes with him and Ann, also Ann helping out Max up to a certain point.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
The Ericc event will start automatically once certain events with the girls have been reached, including interrupting Lisa's private lessions with him. But it will take some time to get there. But don't focus on that. The opportunities often depend on each other. The best way to play this is to go with the flow and just do everything that's currently possible.

Sharing with Eric will lead to some scenes with him and Ann, also Ann helping out Max up to a certain point.

Ya but is there a certain pattern or option i must choose to get rid of him or what? I don't want to share Ann with him.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I just vaguely remember, but is there anything you can do to Erich that he breaks with Ann and leaves? I know he sleeps with Ann, but at least after some time or some point you have an option to get rid of him?
yes thats the war path, but it took a long time! and i don´t know if he doing in this time things with the other girls. never played it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I just vaguely remember, but is there anything you can do to Erich that he breaks with Ann and leaves? I know he sleeps with Ann, but at least after some time or some point you have an option to get rid of him?
after a while once erick tries to corrupt lisa you get the option to look for dirt on him if you chose the fake friend or war path.
you need to have the camera and find him at night peeking through the older sister´s (forgot her name) bedroom window.
you then need to set it up that he enters the girls room at night and jerks off to her by making her sleep naked.
you then take a photo with the camera and use that later after he accuses you of stealing his wallet to get rid of him.

but in order to do all that you have to make sure that ericks influence on the girls is below yours while buying them gifts and helping them with their problems befor erick has the chance to do it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ya but is there a certain pattern or option i must choose to get rid of him or what? I don't want to share Ann with him.
In order to be able to get rid of him, when given the choice, you must basically tell him to go f*** himself (on one of the first meetings)
The other two options will lead to sharing.

The 'Goodbye Eric' story arc will start, once he accuses you of theft.
If you managed to get the two compromising pictures of him by then, Alice will be your key to success. Otherwise Lisa will help you.

For details how to get rid of him, check the ingame hints and/or BlackPanthers walkthrough. Maybe you can optimize your path there, but I doubt it. Too many things are interconnected..

And don't mind the "this game is not for you" nonsense.
On War path Eric is barely present and most story arcs don't include him either way.

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1573390

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Aleksey90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.00
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Slovak
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.01.00
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
Android

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03

Patches: * - Game Extra

Extras:
Game Guide - MC Rename Mod - Latest Save - Cheat Mod - Official Translation - Full Save Pack
FAN SIG - FAN SIG2 - FAN SIG3 - OnlyFunz MOD for Rebuild

goterik555 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
no sex in game

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Patreons may know the answer. It was promised to delive all the 0.9.3 ver until end of summer, thats like half a year. If dev is gonna split it into 3 parts (like a new ver every 2 months) it means a lot of new content in every version.
As far I understand there a small team behind it now. Hopefully they will work well together and we'll see progress as is planned. Hopefully. Because a dev is know from delaying.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
When did he release 0.1 again? a month ago? I somehow doubt there will be monthly updates. Btw, anyone else feel weird for the 0.1 just end? Usually you just repeat every day without anything new.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
When did he release 0.1 again? a month ago? I somehow doubt there will be monthly updates. Btw, anyone else feel weird for the 0.1 just end? Usually you just repeat every day without anything new.
repeating day 1 would have been I think too groundhog day for words but a Thats all folks would have been nice

Trikus

May 31, 2020
so rather than continue the story like everyone wants, he redesigns the game and takes it back to its first release where nothing happens. Wow, ok, I'll be back in a couple of years when it gets back to where it left off.

Reactions: Koronak

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so rather than continue the story like everyone wants, he redesigns the game and takes it back to its first release where nothing happens. Wow, ok, I'll be back in a couple of years when it gets back to where it left off.
The plans are actually to reach that point by the end of summer.
The legacy architecture apparently takes too much work to maintain, not all 6 paths (3 with a variation for each) will be kept alive, the whole thing will be a bit simpler. Rumor is that only one of the two Eric paths will survive the purge. What will happen to the variations is not known so far.

Bathyscaphe

Feb 5, 2023
Only one of the two? Most likely if something had to go, it would be the NTR route with a fake friendship. It is a shame that Dark can't just consolidate and make a definitive edition of the game pulling from all the others BB games made. I know, I know, it is not likely due to the other authors permissions but I can DREAM!

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Only one of the two? Most likely if something had to go, it would be the NTR route with a fake friendship. It is a shame that Dark can't just consolidate and make a definitive edition of the game pulling from all the others BB games made. I know, I know, it is not likely due to the other authors permissions but I can DREAM!
dude, stop spilling secrets... "definitive edition" was the name of the 2025 remake...

• Haha
Reactions: jokersama
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes