3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You do that same thing you do for Lisa and spy on her in the shower 4 times in the morning and give her her payments (sweets 3 times and clothes last time)
Yes, did you buy her robe, before show breast.
Yes alpha was at start, first sat. when Eric come.

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
The code is : mgg.m1_01classes__tange=xxx

This DOES work. You added an EXTRA 1_ between MGG and m1.

The large string is a PAIN, and I wish that the money cheat would just be left alone. Another option would be to give an option to add a set amount of money (1000+) from at the start, for people that don't want to deal with the early money issues.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I want the option for Max to buy a pet GOLDFISH. :)
Acted strictly according to the instructions outlined above. I feel a world conspiracy against me (((
Your consultation is not clear to me.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Acted strictly according to the instructions outlined above. I feel a world conspiracy against me (((
Your consultation is not clear to me.
I'm almost afraid to ask this BUT.. Did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=xxx, OR did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=(amount of money you want) ? If it doesn't work with an amount of money you want then I don't know what's wrong.

Hope that helps.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If this one has way more animated scenes for the effort then the original ill give this a go, already ground hours into the original and wasnt half way through the game so not up for that again unless there are loads of animations throughout.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Did this guy take the consent of dark silver before releasing this game? I think if he gave no consent, then this game should be removed from here to support creators. After all these are his characters.
They are not DS characters.He is not the one that made them.Not like the way Wildeer is releasing a Lara model.

Reactions: groq

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If you complete 13 opportunities, end of version.
I can see that you are the most oriented in the game's meanders and that you know best how to solve them.
So maybe you would be tempted to write a walkthrough? This would make life easier for many forum users and prevent littering this thread with repetitive questions about the same problems.
Please, consider this suggestion.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
I'm almost afraid to ask this BUT.. Did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=xxx, OR did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=(amount of money you want) ? If it doesn't work with an amount of money you want then I don't know what's wrong.

Hope that helps.
He is missing what I missed the first few times in writing the cheat. After classes there you have to type the underscore twice "__" not once "_", can you see the difference. That will get you money!!!

Reactions: Shiva0067

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I can see that you are the most oriented in the game's meanders and that you know best how to solve them.
So maybe you would be tempted to write a walk-through? This would make life easier for many forum users and prevent littering this thread with repetitive questions about the same problems.
Please, consider this suggestion.
I have started 1 at least for myself to keep track of the choices that I have made. and with all the info that everyone has contributed it is just a matter of consolidating the info into 1 file.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sort of, Kind of, No not really. lol There is the grind for Sneak and Persuasion checks and the grind for money in the VERY beginning can be a tad off-putting but once you have it going that part gets MUCH easier.
-Tip for making MONEY-

The easiest way I have found to make money is to have the original camera ONLY. At this point of development I find it BEST to NOT buy more cameras. With only 1 camera you can move time forward while in THAT room (living room/lounge/den/kitchen) and viewers increases. Doing this I can get 300+ money every day when I buy 2 (TWO) advertising packages every morning.

Hope that helps (and this doesn't get changed).

P.S. Ordering food and cleaning the pool also help.

Reactions: a1fox3

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have started 1 at least for myself to keep track of the choices that I have made. and with all the info that everyone has contributed it is just a matter of consolidating the info into 1 file.
I think that's a good call. I don't think I would be good at it. One thing, I hope we don't have to restart next update, what a grind that would be.

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019

Hope that helps.
Yes, that I just did not enter! It seems that a freebie for loot - this is not mine. The game is working.
If anything, I have a dozen.
I am Russian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
-Tip for making MONEY-

The easiest way I have found to make money is to have the original camera ONLY. At this point of development I find it BEST to NOT buy more cameras. With only 1 camera you can move time forward while in THAT room (living room/lounge/den/kitchen) and viewers increases. Doing this I can get 300+ money every day when I buy 2 (TWO) advertising packages every morning.

Hope that helps (and this doesn't get changed).

P.S. Ordering food and cleaning the pool also help.
That sound a lot better than BB was so I guess I will test out your version this.

In BB it was best to buy 200 worth every Monday and Thursday morning for best results.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes