3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That sound a lot better than BB was so I guess I will test out your version this.

In BB it was best to buy 200 worth every Monday and Thursday morning for best results.
HA HA I remember, now that you said that.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Acted strictly according to the instructions outlined above. I feel a world conspiracy against me (((
Your consultation is not clear to me.
the correct line is: mgg._m1_01classes__tange = ... whatever money you want ... NOTE the underscore after the dot (to avoid mistyping, copy/paste is your friend)

Reactions: Shiva0067

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Well the other thing that can be done is to edit the Walk Through that TroopJunior made for the original BB as for the most part it is still kind of accurate with some exceptions of course.
And I hope, certainly not only me, that someone with sufficient knowledge of the subject will work out the appropriate walkthrough.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I'm almost afraid to ask this BUT.. Did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=xxx, OR did you enter mgg.m1_01classes__tange=(amount of money you want) ? If it doesn't work with an amount of money you want then I don't know what's wrong.

Hope that helps.
I tell you what's wrong: you miss an underscore after dot.

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
the correct line is: mgg._m1_01classes__tange = ... whatever money you want ... NOTE the underscore after the dot (to avoid mistyping, copy/paste is your friend)
Thank you, brother, I have seen and set the point, and this is where I started. Does not help.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well the other thing that can be done is to edit the Walk Through that TroopJunior made for the original BB as for the most part it is still kind of accurate with some exceptions of course.
Something I just thought of, I wonder after playing so many days in game. Will we have to turn the clock back, so to speak, to time Kira's arrival. What do you think.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Believe it or not TroopJunior's WT is almost spot on for this version of the game but as I said with a few exceptons
I believe, but it almost always makes a big difference sometimes. ;)

Thanks to this, we would avoid repeating something like this:"I dont believe it, my saves no longer work. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME "

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Something I just thought of, I wonder after playing so many days in game. Will we have to turn the clock back, so to speak, to time Kira's arrival. What do you think.
You know until the Dev releases v0.04 we won't know IF we will have to so to speak rewind time, BUT we may have to start over due to getting some opportunities/advancements done TOO fast

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You know until the Dev releases v0.04 we won't know IF we will have to so to speak rewind time, BUT we may have to start over due to getting some opportunities/advancements done TOO fast
Yeah I think your right, Aleksey hints at this on PATREON. What I was thinking about was no advancements with Eric for so many weeks in game, before Kira.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
My old save worked. Also here is the WT I was talking about if you would take a look at it as well Max.
View attachment 630237
Yes this walkthrough is close to this game, just a few changes, and you got it.
When you load old saves did it fill in opportunities that you had. I could not get old saves past meeting Eric to give me ALPHA opportunity .

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I wonder if my old saves from the original BB will also work.
Then I will wait for version 13 and I will just continue playing. ;)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes