3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
last oppurtunity?
Yeah I have 12 out of 13 "opportunities" unlocked and still trying to figure out how to unlock the last 1 involving Alice "It's so much more fun" ( at least from what I saw maxbishup posted a few pages back)

Edit: IF that last opportunity is chained to the "Blog" opportunity then I am still waiting for that 1 to come to its "end in this version" for it to unlock the last 1.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I feel terribly dumb. Does not work.
The code is : mgg.m1_01classes__tange=xxx

This DOES work. You added an EXTRA 1_ between MGG and m1.

The large string is a PAIN, and I wish that the money cheat would just be left alone. Another option would be to give an option to add a set amount of money (1000+) from at the start, for people that don't want to deal with the early money issues.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I want the option for Max to buy a pet GOLDFISH. :)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Robe = Spy on Lisa a total of 4 times. Each time you will be asked for a payment of sorts for her to keep quiet. The 1st 2 times you will need to buy the cheap small sweets, the 3rd time you will need to buy the expensive large sweet, and the 4th time she will ask for the robe.
Were i must spy on she ?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Funny thing is everyone is wanting to be able to add money and yet I have so much of it that I have to leave it uncollected until I really need it.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah I have 12 out of 13 "opportunities" unlocked and still trying to figure out how to unlock the last 1 involving Alice "It's so much more fun" ( at least from what I saw maxbishup posted a few pages back)

Edit: IF that last opportunity is chained to the "Blog" opportunity then I am still waiting for that 1 to come to its "end in this version" for it to unlock the last 1.
That's for 0.04 sorry I didn't post that.

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
In the changelog it tells there is a save game provided somewhere (as a google/mega link). You guys know where to find it? I could not find it in the game directory.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
They don't. Big Brother was once a refreshing unique game by first look, but below the surface it bleed from a thousand cuts. By now it's an outdated shit show that's not even near to the top tier games. People like to cling to it because of nostalgia, but it's high time to let it die and to be forgotten.
Its hard to forget when you see shit ton of BB knockoffs

Reactions: expoexpo
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes