3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I have already posted this but here it is again.
View attachment 629751

View attachment 629753
Top is "Help Lisa with her lessons" Below it is "It's so much more fun"
how could you did this?
Look at the Flow Chart
IF you have started right side then it is easiest to let her get punished then get her robe. IF you started left side then: Before you get her robe (which is a different set of events to go through), do her homework w/o mistakes 6 times, then do mistakes 2 times allowing mom to punish her w/o interrupting, and she will ask for help after the 2nd time (goes to bed w/o pants), then do homework w/o mistakes 6 more times followed by 1 time with mistakes and you will get all of the scene sequences.

Reactions: maxbishup

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Anyone can give me a real changelog? because the only thing that says in the changelog its "now max can avoid punishment and more" lol.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Something I have found out, if you give Lisa robe, some time she will show left breast, some time right. In towel she will show both at once.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Look at the Flow Chart
IF you have started right side then it is easiest to let her get punished then get her robe. IF you started left side then: Before you get her robe (which is a different set of events to go through), do her homework w/o mistakes 6 times, then do mistakes 2 times allowing mom to punish her w/o interrupting, and she will ask for help after the 2nd time (goes to bed w/o pants), then do homework w/o mistakes 6 more times followed by 1 time with mistakes and you will get all of the scene sequences.
I have already got robe for lisa

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you, guys!
The console turns on, the command "mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx for money" does not work (((
The code DOES work. You just need to put TWO (2) underscores (_ _) after classes. So instead of one (_) hit the key TWICE (__).

Hope that helps.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Is there any relevant content up to the current version of the game? When I ask for relevant content, I mean MC having sex.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am still trying to find the last "opportunity" as I have 12/13. "Blog" still does not say that it has not come to an end in this version yet.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
i gave sweets to lisa, then now?
How many times have you given sweets? You need to give sweet 3 separate times (1st 2 times are the small sweets and the 3rd time is the large sweet more $$$$) then you should see robe in the online store AFTER you get caught spying on her the 4th time.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes