3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there a char look like milf, but why the moderator didnt add tag for milf?
Tags are what is in the game now and Genre: is whats in the game and whats planned.

Milf is not there at all so we will have to wait till Ann and Max start getting it on for the tag to be applied.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hey. Is there NTR in this fucking game or is the tag not really true. Also could mods sometimes remove NTR tags off games where it's not really NTR? I feel like that happens alot.
I find it odd you did not ask for any of the other tags that are not in the current build to be removed. vaginal sex, incest, and anal sex are not in the game so far.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
How do you get the scene there isn't an option View attachment 629951
Before you get her robe (which is a different set of events to go through), and this is how I did it: Do her homework w/o mistakes 6 times, then do mistakes 2 times allowing mom to punish her w/o interrupting, and she will ask for help after the 2nd time (goes to bed w/o pants), then do homework w/o mistakes 6 more times followed by 1 time with mistakes and you will get all of the scene sequences.

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
Thank you, guys!
The console turns on, the command "mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx for money" does not work (((

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Did this guy take the consent of dark silver before releasing this game? I think if he gave no consent, then this game should be removed from here to support creators. After all these are his characters.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I started the right side
Then you need to get her robe first in order to get to that scene. In which case that means you need to spy on her in the shower and get caught 4 times ( 1st 2 times will require small sweets, 3rd is large sweet, and 4th will be robe) then you will be able to get that scene

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes