3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so this version doesnt add any content? does she ?
You should read the change log it will tell you about some of the new content.

v0.03.5.005
Max can now try to avoid punishment for peeking in the shower with ann right by the shower with alice and much more.

v0.03.5.000
Bugfixes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Can you tell me which games are superior in the same BB style?

If u prefer VN ye where are better games, but for Sandbox BB still super good and maybe still best in terms of grind / reward.
What Rythan said. Plus Echoes of Life, Dreams of Desire, maybe Midnight Paradise. They all use the same template, incest with mom, bitchy older sister, nice little sister, an aunt at least, they are also sandbox games not VNs. Compared to these, BB is far from the best in any regards, and that is expected, since years have passed from BBs getting abandoned. Also there's a few upcoming (only has 1 or 2 release) that could grow above it if they don't get abandoned sooner and don't dwelve into the grind too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I have already posted this but here it is again.
View attachment 629751

View attachment 629753
Top is "Help Lisa with her lessons" Below it is "It's so much more fun"
If the flow chart is 1 of your creations then I have an edit for you to help with the "Lisa showing her breasts" portion at the bottom. In order to accomplish that you pretty much have to repeat the same thing you did before to get her to not wear her pants but it only takes 1 time of making mistakes for the last option to be available. Just an FYI ;)

Edit: 2 things:
1. Curious how this opportunity ("It's so much more fun") is triggered?
2. The option "Come on, Mom!..." in this scene 1587658022387.png has a persuasion check and was wondering IF there was a threshold before the check would pass rather than fail?

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
If the flow chart is 1 of your creations then I have an edit for you to help with the "Lisa showing her breasts" portion at the bottom. In order to accomplish that you pretty much have to repeat the same thing you did before to get her to not wear her pants but it only takes 1 time of making mistakes for the last option to be available. Just an FYI ;)
It came from the dev. on PATREON. I had no problem with using right side. Lisa showing breast is random. and is different some times when repeated.

For anyone that wants full change log.

What's new in v0.03.5:

- Max can now try to avoid punishment for peeking in the shower:

- with Ann right by the shower;

- with Alice, getting a new opportunity "Who doesn't take risks...";

- with Lisa, getting a new opportunity "Stick or carrot?".

- improved help with Lisa's lessons;

- improved putting a spider in Alice's Room;

- now you can throw a spider in the shower to Alice;

- now you can watch Ann and Eric from the ladder;

- you can give Ann a gift when the time comes;

- Max can buy clothes for himself;

- Alice can now be smeared with sun cream and massage, as well as improve her massage skills with courses;

- you can install a second camera in the bathroom;

- improved scenes at the TV (watching with Ann and spying on Ann with Eric).

To open up new opportunities, you should be noticed peeking in the shower (saving/loading can help) and then talk to the girls.

New opportunities will open access to buying and giving sweets to Alice and Lisa to avoid punishment from Ann.

But girls have a good appetite, so sweets are just the beginning!

Once you successfully apologize with sweets three times, the girls will want something more substantial and the first thing it will be clothes.

Now buying and giving a robe to Lisa is part of a new opportunity.

And unfortunately, past saves won't work in the new version due to a lot of code changes, but in the new version, saving with some progress will be available (Save Mega / Save Google).

Problems with saves will disappear in v0.04 as soon as Kira appears in the game.

Reactions: tronanon1982

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
played the old one and this feel just like a copy that is only 1/15 of the way to where the abandon game left off

Reactions: Zozefs

2real

Jan 18, 2018
what do you have to do to buy book for alice? im far into the game and boo never showed up online

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.03.5.005 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: 6een

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
what do you have to do to buy book for alice? im far into the game and boo never showed up online
Did you already find her book in her room? IF you have already then it will show up eventually. The progression is kind of like anyone reading a book as it takes time. Another check you can do is go to the patio when she is reading as I have had it trigger from there. Just thoughts.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yup and I get that last scene every time now that I help Lisa with her homework. ;) Now I am still wondering about:
3 things:
1. Curious how this opportunity ("It's so much more fun") is triggered?
2. The option "Come on, Mom!..." in this scene 1587658022387.png has a persuasion check and was wondering IF there was a threshold before the check would pass rather than fail?
3. Up to and including the current version do we every get to talk to Alice about her blog? I ask because the hint/quest system still shows that I have not reached the end in this version yet. 1587661484958.png

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes