3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Can we avoid the idiotic conspiracies and just talk about the game?
WHAT?? I will NOT give up my theory that this entire game is the fever dream of a perverted voyeur Squirrell that has been spying on the family living next to its tree. I mean we should ALL know that the events are caused by a group of giant MINIATURE hamsters. No, the conspiracy of black-market Pokémon card trading going on outside the wall around the house MUST be discussed. :)

If you want, I CAN develop several more idiotic conspiracy theories for this game, but these are my favorites and I want to discuss them. :)

Just some thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: elbro
Jun 10, 2017
WHAT?? I will NOT give up my theory that this entire game is the fever dream of a perverted voyeur Squirrell that has been spying on the family living next to its tree. I mean we should ALL know that the events are caused by a group of giant MINIATURE hamsters. No, the conspiracy of black-market Pokémon card trading going on outside the wall around the house MUST be discussed. :)

If you want, I CAN develop several more idiotic conspiracy theories for this game, but these are my favorites and I want to discuss them. :)

Just some thoughts.
Well that's better than saying I'm protecting devs who are secretly working on multiple projects or whatever that other person said.

Reactions: Shiva0067

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
eric content provides context for how much anne and sisters change and why you are able to get away with so much more where before he came into the picture nothing ever happened, I don't like the eric content so just rushing through it is good.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
View attachment 2801934
JUL 27, 2023 (for patrons €30)
JUL 28, 2023 (for patrons €20+)
JUL 29, 2023 (for patrons €10+)
JUL 30, 2023 (for patrons €5+)
JUL 31, 2023(for all patrons )
Can we get the changelog when it comes out? Just so we know if it's even worth waiting for or not?

I mean, if it's just several more days, with no sexual content, you can be pretty sure many people will be utterly annoyed.

Jun 10, 2017
It's not going to be as big of an update as anyone wanted lengthwise, but should have more hidden stuff and variations of scenes to find than the old version anyway.

Don't think testing would have taken as long if it was just a straight week with barely anything happening the whole time.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's not going to be as big of an update as anyone wanted lengthwise, but should have more hidden stuff and variations of scenes to find than the old version anyway.

Don't think testing would have taken as long if it was just a straight week with barely anything happening the whole time.
I think many of us hope so content wise. Otherwise, there may be some "peaceful protests" all over the world again, due to a lack of sexy time in a BB game! *chuckles*

Terrible jokes set aside, I think people's patience is running extremely thin with AVNs, let's hope aleksey does not disappoint.

Jun 10, 2017
I think many of us hope so content wise. Otherwise, there may be some "peaceful protests" all over the world again, due to a lack of sexy time in a BB game! *chuckles*

Terrible jokes set aside, I think people's patience is running extremely thin with AVNs, let's hope aleksey does not disappoint.
About all I know (I'm not involved with the game in any way, despite what some people keep claiming) is that it's not just the old "AS" with a new UI on top. I guess there was a lot of stuff Aleksey wanted to do with that version but wasn't able to, so at the very least it will be a different experience in a lot of ways.

He said Eric shows up to the villa later than before, so maybe Ann doesn't jump on his dick the first chance she gets this time?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes