3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Valentin95

Aug 9, 2022
View attachment 1573390

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Aleksey90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.00
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Slovak
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.01.00
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
Android

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03

Patches: * - Game Extra

Extras:
Game Guide - MC Rename Mod - Latest Save - Cheat Mod - Official Translation - Full Save Pack
FAN SIG - FAN SIG2 - FAN SIG3 - OnlyFunz MOD for Rebuild

goterik555 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613

Why does the rebuild mod cover only the first day?

Алек wight

Nov 12, 2022
Hi! Tell me how to change the characters in the main menu (version 09.2.03), previously it was possible to find items in rooms for which it was possible to change the characters

Valentin95

Aug 9, 2022
Somewhere there was a mega link with all the characters and the locations in the game in DAZ.
Does someone still have it or it is a lost cause

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
Tired of long waiting I just played the 0.01 version and am still excited and giddy just like every new playthrough. This game turned me into a pron games playing freak, and I still can't get enough of it playing a 20th iteration of the same old thing. The fuck is this voodoo shit?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Where to find game folder in Android device please help me
Run the game once in your Android device (that will create data folders).

Using a File Manager navigate and to goto "Android > data > bb.another.story.rebuild > files".
(I think with the latest update of Android, you will have to connect your device to PC to see the folders and copy)

Folder preview:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
So right now it's just a demo of the new rebuild, not full release?
Hopefully this time I can actually fuck those 2 young juicy pusy
bro, this is a slow corruption game of the family and they restarted it, so now we will have a week of play where surely you will not have sex and wait several months for another update for the same, maybe in a year or more there will be a sex scene with the sisters.

Jun 10, 2017
No one here (other than the testers) would really know exactly how much content this upcoming update will have, but it certainly won't be far enough to be fucking anyone yet. The few things I've read make it seem like there would be a lot more packed into the week (random repeatable events etc) than there was before though.

It sounds like the game will be quite a bit different than the old one, Eric is supposed to show up to the villa later than he does now.
He said there are some events that they've done work on 2-3 chapters ahead so there's definitely more than "just a week" that's been made.

I want to see how different it is too, and see how Lisa's progression is handled.

Is it taking longer than I'd like?
Yeah.
It's taking longer than anyone would like, especially Aleksey.

Because real life always gets in the way, which is what happened with Aleksey no matter what ridiculous claims people here try to make. He's said a few times he would rather be working on the game than having to deal with what's going on with his family.

And just because I'm not mocking his father's death as being a convenient excuse (that person was kicked from his Discord for that and was clearly from this site as he made the same fluffer/second account attacks against me as someone here did) and calling him a lazy piece of shit in every other post doesn't make me a fucking fluffer or his "second account."

I want the situation with his family to work out so he can spend the time HE HIMSELF WANTS TO SPEND on the game, but I know he has to split his time between the two and ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW.

Or I could be a vindictive asshole and spam Patreon with bogus reports trying to get him banned just like whoever did that to the BBIS dev not too long ago.

Anyway, fuck Eric.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes