3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
where I prefer the first one :)

... and if I am not mistaken, the first one is new, since so far with stealth level 1 we could not go that far into her room.
It would be a nice twist if Ann starts out saying Eric's name when she is lost to her fantasy, then - when the MC gets rid of him - she begins to call out the MC's name during those fantasies. ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Cowboy84 and dadsus

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
"glamour got abandoned cuz no eric,lol they got it coming"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most people hated him - Just facts!
Deal with it!!!
Batman without the joker is nothing, always a good villain is necessary for the hero keep growing, if this game want to keep player interest needs challenges or it will be a tasteless game to achieve a victory, generally the novels have up to 3 enemies that cause problems for the hero or MC, after a while the hero wins and gets the girls, it is much more satisfying than 0 threats and being in the house all day looking at the camera and trying to slowly corrupt women.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Batman without the joker is nothing, always a good villain is necessary for the hero keep growing, if this game want to keep player interest needs challenges or it will be a tasteless game to achieve a victory, generally the novels have up to 3 enemies that cause problems for the hero or MC, after a while the hero wins and gets the girls, it is much more satisfying than 0 threats and being in the house all day looking at the camera and trying to slowly corrupt women.
I already wrote this earlier:

1. It's already a struggle to overcome without Eric: you need to bend the will of 3 woman at the same time, to accept the idea of an incest harem.
2. There is no struggle with Eric, he comes in the game and starts to fuck mom. You already lost the race to mom, you start with damage control.
3. The bottleneck here is the dev render capacity. So every time the dev makes an Eric scene, he "wastes" time on a unnecessary male, while i think the majority of players want to see nice females.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, Alexey finally accepted that he can't plan ahead and said that due to all the changes he is not able to make a schedule.
Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was also talk about some optional christmas content, but if that comes, it will probably be a minimum effort thing, since most people weren't really fond of that idea.
Hey Bro. Seems like things look good for a Christmas release.

Reactions: Twistty and Nemo56

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I already wrote this earlier:

1. It's already a struggle to overcome without Eric: you need to bend the will of 3 woman at the same time, to accept the idea of an incest harem.
2. There is no struggle with Eric, he comes in the game and starts to fuck mom. You already lost the race to mom, you start with damage control.
3. The bottleneck here is the dev render capacity. So every time the dev makes an Eric scene, he "wastes" time on a unnecessary male, while i think the majority of players want to see nice females.
Look, if you play a game to another people what is more memorable Easy game or difficult game? you know the answer only need to accepted.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Look, if you play a game to another people what is more memorable Easy game or difficult game? you know the answer only need to accepted.
The difficulty does not need an another man, a half decent writer can put up problems without one.

"- Hey, we just walk out of the room.
-For the tenth times, Joe, it's not an escape room, it's a prison."

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is this one without ntr or with ntr......???
No NTR. At some Eric will show up and be after the Max' mom. If you have to see it or not is unknown, but most likely it's part of the story so Max can decide if he wants to team up with Eric and by long term join the fun or if he'll fight him to his painful teethless death.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
No NTR. At some Eric will show up and be after the Max' mom. If you have to see it or not is unknown, but most likely it's part of the story so Max can decide if he wants to team up with Eric and by long term join the fun or if he'll fight him to his painful teethless death.
I think Eric is needed in the particular game. What is not needed to me however is
1) The duration of his presence in the game.
2) The intensity and complexity needed of the MC’s/player the neutralize his influence in the game.
3) The absolute need the clearly settle matters with him and move on to the next adversary or issue.

I have said before the storyline is set up for so much but every dev remaking this story falls into to trap of focusing solely and wholly on Eric. I have yet to see evidence that he is the main boss unless the storyline is completely rewritten from jump.

Reactions: Nemo56

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
so we can choose if we want eric to fuck max's mom and others if we choose not to team up with him he will be gone

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes