3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
It would be best if aleksey remove all ntr shit from the game
I agree with you, no more Ann, so that Max is no longer tempted to steal Eric's girlfriend. No more Lisa, with whom Max cheats on his girlfriend Olivia. No more Alice so that Eric won't be tempted to cheat on Ann and of course no more Kate so that Alice can't cheat on her girlfriend.
That means Kira is out too, who of course also sleeps with Eric and both of them cheat on Ann.

Who remains? Eric and Max the Gay couple! :ROFLMAO:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I agree with you, no more Ann, so that Max is no longer tempted to steal Eric's girlfriend. No more Lisa, with whom Max cheats on his girlfriend Olivia. No more Alice so that Eric won't be tempted to cheat on Ann and of course no more Kate so that Alice can't cheat on her girlfriend.
That means Kira is out too, who of course also sleeps with Eric and both of them cheat on Ann.

Who remains? Eric and Max the Gay couple! :ROFLMAO:
Just the thing for ALL of you Eric lovers!!

Reactions: john1230

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone tell me if there's any sex scenes (at least blowjob) from other characters (aside from the redhead) in this update?
Thank you.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
I
Can someone tell me if there's any sex scenes (at least blowjob) from other characters (aside from the redhead) in this update?
Thank you.
It's always the redhead first smh, how many versions of big brother and they never focus on other characters first but the lame aunt/ Hundreds of versions now and Lisa never get fucked and remains a virgin??? Like please just make Eric the one who takes Lisa's virginity already next update.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes