3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
it would be nice if Eric, through the friendship of Eric and Max, would make a real party at the hostess's house where Anna would be fucked by Eric's friends along with her daughters.
...yes, and fuck Max at the same time (what a little thing...fuck the WHOLE family like that).:ROFLMAO:
-----
...да и Макса заодно трахнуть (чё мелочиться то... трахать, так ВСЮ семью).

Last edited:

Mr.Winter

Mar 30, 2022
Blog: Alright, I don't know what to do anymore, for the "Blog" op it says I should check Alice's camera between 21:00 and 22:00, but even on Tuesday (and after a few save and loads) she still doesn't do anything "sexy", so lost rn.

Naughty Feet: I can't get Alice to give little Max a footjob and she definitely doesn't have any fun in her room later due to, well the no footjob.

Also need help on Mentor, Schoolmate and Schoolgirl, if you need a description on what i need help with, just reply to this message. I'm gonna chill off the game until then :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuya bukake

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Blog: Alright, I don't know what to do anymore, for the "Blog" op it says I should check Alice's camera between 21:00 and 22:00, but even on Tuesday (and after a few save and loads) she still doesn't do anything "sexy", so lost rn.

Naughty Feet: I can't get Alice to give little Max a footjob and she definitely doesn't have any fun in her room later due to, well the no footjob.

Also need help on Mentor, Schoolmate and Schoolgirl, if you need a description on what i need help with, just reply to this message. I'm gonna chill off the game until then :coffee:
If you can't get her to give a footjob ... don't forget that she reacts to the tiniest little bit of alcohol, even that drop that can be found in cretain candy. And of course you must have some decent massaging skills.

About her having fun ... yes, that only happens after the couch scene and is one of the most annoying aspects of the game, because it happens randomly (but only after the successful couch scene). Best is to create a savegame after the couch scene and reload it until she finally acts as expected.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes