3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Is my game bugged its been like 3 weeks in game and nothing in the store is available and eric only appeared once?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is my game bugged its been like 3 weeks in game and nothing in the store is available and eric only appeared once?
Your game is not bugged. This is still the beginning and there is a lot more coming. When, only Aleksey knows.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Your game is not bugged. This is still the beginning and there is a lot more coming. When, only Aleksey knows.
God Damn its been three years and this is it? Quests (Opportunities) that cant be completed because you cant buy the items in the store? The only thing i've been able to purchase are the online courses. I'm not trying to make it seem like i'm coming at you i'm just asking some questions.

BDI

May 23, 2017
God Damn its been three years and this is it? Quests (Opportunities) that cant be completed because you cant buy the items in the store? The only thing i've been able to purchase are the online courses. I'm not trying to make it seem like i'm coming at you i'm just asking some questions.
My feelings exactly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The legacy version (v0.09.2.03) has more content, you can find it on page 1. And yes, the rebuild is progressing slowly, but it's not been in the work for three years. I think the first version was out something over half a year ago.

edit: ok, about 11 months ago :), thanks for the correction.

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

por12

Nov 22, 2020
my uncle is 60 years old,worked all his in life in his farm with cows and goats
managed to survive all the damn financial crisis u can think of and now is the happy manager of one the best animal farms in the region

still when i showed him this patreon he said "wow,i guess i never understood how to milk efficiently"

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
my uncle is 60 years old,worked all his in life in his farm with cows and goats
managed to survive all the damn financial crisis u can think of and now is the happy manager of one the best animal farms in the region

still when i showed him this patreon he said "wow,i guess i never understood how to milk efficiently"
You need to have a herd to make the cows happy so that the milk comes out delicious. Also remember that you need some dogs to defend your herd in case an intruder enters the farm so as not to scare away the cows. Because it's necessary to protect your cows.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Your best move right now is playing the legacy version and hope that your kids will be able to play the finished rebuild during their lifetime.
it is a vicious circle, really. Dev makes huge project management mistakes, which slows down the development and in return decreases his patronage, which consequently does not incentivise Dev to spend more time on the game. First, as an absolute Newbie in programing, he unnecessarily decides to create 3 independant routes, fails, then unnecessarily decides to redo the game again (instead of closing the first part as "chapter 1" with the end of Eric and then making his vision of the new game as Season 2.)

Its like he is trying his hardest to make his game life complicated.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
it is a vicious circle, really. Dev makes huge project management mistakes, which slows down the development and in return decreases his patronage, which consequently does not incentivise Dev to spend more time on the game. First, as an absolute Newbie in programing, he unnecessarily decides to create 3 independant routes, fails, then unnecessarily decides to redo the game again (instead of closing the first part as "chapter 1" with the end of Eric and then making his vision of the new game as Season 2.)

Its like he is trying his hardest to make his game life complicated.
yeah bro,we need only the eric route

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes