3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

por12

Nov 22, 2020
PGN's version is already focused on that, why have 2 different remakes doing the same thing?
i laugh at this copypasta answer,i mean who care how many games out there do the same thing
also the games u talk about got max so what the heck does even mean

the shit that make me laugh at u more than anything else is that we got glamour where eric doesnt exist

Reactions: GoDfLesH

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
i laugh at this copypasta answer,i mean who care how many games out there do the same thing
also the games u talk about got max so what the heck does even mean

the shit that make me laugh at u more than anything else is that we got glamour where eric doesnt exist
Copypasta? Mate, this is literally the first time I ever talked about the other game.

So what you want is a game where we play as Eric, and Max doesn't exist? I'd be okay with that, but then they'd have to remake the game from scratch, again. I don't think anyone wants that. :KEK:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Copypasta? Mate, this is literally the first time I ever talked about the other game.

So what you want is a game where we play as Eric, and Max doesn't exist? I'd be okay with that, but then they'd have to remake the game from scratch, again. I don't think anyone wants that. :KEK:
the question is why u want a game where max exist and eric dont,anyway yes i would love a game like that

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
You need to have a herd to make the cows happy so that the milk comes out delicious. Also remember that you need some dogs to defend your herd in case an intruder enters the farm so as not to scare away the cows. Because it's necessary to protect your cows.
and post from time to time one or two " sneak peek" or "bonus pictures" so the hype can be increased and numbers rise up XD

Reactions: LFARA

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
hi guys, new player here.
noticed that there are many different remake of big brother game... wich one is the best to be playing now?
is this remake still in work or is abandoned?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I'm a pretty patient person and I understand that the game is being created practically anew, but some things prevent me from sleeping well.
On January 15, testing and refinement of the v0.04 update began. This process will last at least 7 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
06/11/22
Many Chapter 1 formation processes are already in progress.
The characters were created based on the Genesis 3 models. At this point, almost nothing is being developed for this generation anymore.
Therefore, the characters were copied on the basis of the Genesis 8 models. For this generation there is a lot of interesting things, in addition, the quality and realism has increased.
Many people are aware of this problem, but few know the following:
I would build the game first. And already when it is fully ready and properly lined up, then you can update the graphics in parallel with another project.
08/09/22
Mostly during the holiday I've been working on the full remastered rebuild of the game.
Maybe in September we'll put together some sort of small demo of this rebuild so you can appreciate all the major changes.
10/30/22
And the sooner we implement a rebuild of the game, the better for everyone. If we don't, it will soon take up to a month to test the game and only grow.
In January 2023, players are scheduled to be introduced to the first five days of the reassembled game or a full chapter.

It used to be a true artist's project, but now it's something ambitious but in its infancy.

Thank you for your attention!

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I'm a pretty patient person and I understand that the game is being created practically anew, but some things prevent me from sleeping well.

Many people are aware of this problem, but few know the following:

It used to be a true artist's project, but now it's something ambitious but in its infancy.

Thank you for your attention!
when remake has more content in less time and in space which uses a whole new renders at the same level with more frequent updates also both runs better you know it's the dev but i'm not complaining free is free

Reactions: EberhardtNeun

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
when remake has more content in less time and in space which uses a whole new renders at the same level with more frequent updates also both runs better you know it's the dev but i'm not complaining free is free
This first part is what people are complaining about. If he was producing content faster than before I don't think most people would mind as much wiping out all previous content and starting from scratch. The problem is it doesn't seem like the rebuild improved his development speed. Maybe it's too early to tell. I do like what he produces but the speed at which he produces it is slower than most devs I follow. There are others with release schedules that follow similarly long timelines but usually they produce WAY more content per release.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes