3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
How do I add money?
You really don't need any because you can only buy so little that the money you have should be sufficient. and remember, you will have to start - again - from scratch next version anyway as old saves don't work.

Reactions: torresm

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You really don't need any because you can only buy so little that the money you have should be sufficient. and remember, you will have to start - again - from scratch next version anyway as old saves don't work.
The task asked me to buy books, monitors, etc. I didn’t see them when I went to the store.
I just came here to play

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, just look for it in the computer "online store" in the game
There are no related props given by the mission.
"Hidden camera" "Ladder" "Erotic novel"
I didn't see any of these three.
Look in Diary, it says "In future versions..." in the options. Instead, you can try to unlock all clothing options. There are 52 for Alice, 51 for Lisa and 32 for Ann. Here are some examples for Alice. All options are enabled.

screenshot0012.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
there is sex scenes in the game? and if it has, with whom?
Legacy version with Kira. Alice has a couple of scenes, but never more than a BJ.
Rebuild: nothing yet except dream sequences. And of course you can have the clothing removed for fun as mentioned above.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
glamor fell just like this game.
The fall of this game has bee prophecized for years now. Maybe some day it will happen and then everyone will say "told you so".
Yes, just look for it in the computer "online store" in the game
There are no related props given by the mission.
"Hidden camera" "Ladder" "Erotic novel"
I didn't see any of these three.
Not in the game yet, since you can't use them yet. The scenes for that are still missing.
If you check your tasks, you will notice a "coming soon" or something similar.

Reactions: MtV666

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You cry like that maxbishup you hate eric like that maxbishup how many accounts do you have besides this one? and this black panther is aleksey (his native language is russian) cause he knew exactly all the paths when the game came about. here many fake profiles were created to speak well of the game cuz otherwise it wouldn't be bankrupt since darksilver at the time started to come back with its project of making big brother within glamour.
You are wrong Black Panther is a tester at BB ASR.

Reactions: firevoodoo

CoolJosh2002

Sep 30, 2020
I was actually being serious. I wanted to know where the remake currently was in comparison to where the previous version left off. I was waiting for the remake to catch up before I played it again.
To answer you. It's kind've hard to say? It's not at the point that the Legacy version left off yet, but there's also a bit more to the quests that are currently in the game, it definitely seems like what's already in the Legacy version will be built upon in the new version. I suppose we'll have a better idea of how much work needs to be done to catch up when Chapter 1 is finished.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
The fall of this game has bee prophecized for years now. Maybe some day it will happen and then everyone will say "told you so".

Not in the game yet, since you can't use them yet. The scenes for that are still missing.
If you check your tasks, you will notice a "coming soon" or something similar.
Actually, no...
For Stepladder, there's a literal "Buy a stepladder" and that's it
The same goes for "multiplication of earnings": "buy and install camera"

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes