3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018
Other the the time it take to make this I love the Quality of the game! I pick Quality over Quantity any day but I wish they can speed of the development of the game a lot faster.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
please guys, i played the game ' another story remake story", what the difference with " rebuild " ? wich is better ? or maybe is the same game. can you held me to answering ? sorry my bad english, is not my language

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
please guys, i played the game ' another story remake story", what the difference with " rebuild " ? wich is better ? or maybe is the same game. can you held me to answering ? sorry my bad english, is not my language
now nothing
remake have more content

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Guide RV0.04

(Based on Game version RV0.04)

English version

View attachment 3317605

German version

View attachment 3317631

French version

View attachment 2418696

Russian version

View attachment 3317606

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the typos and grammatical mistakes . English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation .
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation.
Thanks to Borr for the Russian translation .

And thanks to all those who helped me .
updated12.png

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
The constant "remake of a remake of a remake" shit posts are not funny and add nothing to this thread.

The only currently updated new versions of the original game are this one and the renpy remake (a port of the original game to renpy) one, which only has disgusting Eric the super dipshit asshole rapist cunt loved only by incels content added to it.

Since so many of you have no interest in the actual game this thread is for, why exactly are you here?

Reactions: woody554

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is NTR avoidable?
If it goes like the original game then no.
Ann is eric's girlfriend and will be until you as the MC gets rid of him.
Ann is not a LI until after eric is gone.

Kira gets blackmailed into having sex with eric at 3 am some nights. This is the only ntr in the original game that you can not stop. You can stop eric from both sisters and the mother when eric comes over later in the game before you get rid of him.
But remember this is all about the original game, I have never tried this remake of a remake reworked game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes