3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still like the original BB game and have come here to ask:
Can we get rid of shithead eric like we can in BB?
Can we keep shithead eric away from the sisters like we can in the original game?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Can we keep shithead eric away from the sisters like we can in the original game?
Eric doesn't even do anything at this point in the rebuild version.

Jun 10, 2017
Eric is barely in the game at this point, he's only shown up once to take Ann out to some work event I think.
But Aleksey did say this when asked if we'd see "Eric and Lisa doing it":
"You won't see that from me."

I think chapter two is when we're supposed to be able to get rid of him, I've seen a few comments from Aleksey on Discord.
I don't actually know if Ann's even gotten her "promotion" to working for him yet as I haven't played this update.

And I guess there's still a couple more updates left for chapter one, so it'll be a bit.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was possible in the legacy version (war path) and is very likely to be possible in the new build as well, once he made it to the game. There will be even one less Eric path (fake and real friendship combined into one).
However ... it was hinted that also after being kicked out, he'll be come a nuissance, being Anns boss and all.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
These Big Brother games are a bit confusing.
I see the same characters in multiple games.
I am just waiting for: "Big Brother: Rebuilding Another Rebuild Story (Rebuild)" to be released.
That is too early release. I cant wait for Big Brother: Rebuilding Another Rebuild Story (Rebuild) Retooled Rerendered Rebooted Reincarnated Refinanced Rehomed
It will run in Cryengine v9 but it will still have the same fkin 7 days to play as the previous 37 attempts.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I have a problem... when I help Lisa with her homework and I have to leave the room I get an error, I downloaded both the game and the Bugfix again but it doesn't work..... do you have the same problem?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eric doesn't even do anything at this point in the rebuild version.
Eric is barely in the game at this point, he's only shown up once to take Ann out to some work event I think.
But Aleksey did say this when asked if we'd see "Eric and Lisa doing it":
"You won't see that from me."

I think chapter two is when we're supposed to be able to get rid of him, I've seen a few comments from Aleksey on Discord.
I don't actually know if Ann's even gotten her "promotion" to working for him yet as I haven't played this update.

And I guess there's still a couple more updates left for chapter one, so it'll be a bit.
It was possible in the legacy version (war path) and is very likely to be possible in the new build as well, once he made it to the game. There will be even one less Eric path (fake and real friendship combined into one).
However ... it was hinted that also after being kicked out, he'll be come a nuissance, being Anns boss and all.
Okay thanks for the info, I thought this had more to it but it looks like it does not have a good reason to try it out yet.

Well I guess I will look at it in another year or so.

ADD: 4 years and this is all the story it has, well I guess I will maybe come back in 10 years or so and see what there is.

Reactions: torresm

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you get rid of Eric who will fuck Max's soft (childish) ass?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: lexus
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes