3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
No idea.

Supposedly we'll be able to get rid of Eric in chapter two, and Kira's daughter Alexandra is supposed to show up in chapter three.

That's all stuff I saw on Discord, I don't know what's planned beyond that.
Since with each update the old save is no longer compatible and it is very bad to have to play from scratch

GoDfLesH

Feb 19, 2020
Like it's that hard. The whole game is completed in a couple hours, without even reading the text anymore.....

cosmicasian

Feb 28, 2023
The update was underwhelming. I couldn't even get to the part where we buy the hidden cameras, like come on that part is a very early section of the "another story" version; when I hovered over it, it says "in future version". Maybe I was hoping for too much welp.

Reactions: WankerDxD

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Since with each update the old save is no longer compatible and it is very bad to have to play from scratch
So far there is not enough content anyway to worry about replaying. When an update only adds new stuff at the end of the story, chances are high that the savegames will stay compatible. But if it adds or change something at the beginning, savegames will very likely become incompatible

It would be best to play season by season and not update by update.
This is how normal games are played. Once they are finished, you play. While not finished, there is always a chance that saves will become incompatible.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
UPDATE v0.04.02 available

Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.04

Compressed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes