3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eric doesn't even do anything at this point in the rebuild version.
Eric is barely in the game at this point, he's only shown up once to take Ann out to some work event I think.
But Aleksey did say this when asked if we'd see "Eric and Lisa doing it":
"You won't see that from me."

I think chapter two is when we're supposed to be able to get rid of him, I've seen a few comments from Aleksey on Discord.
I don't actually know if Ann's even gotten her "promotion" to working for him yet as I haven't played this update.

And I guess there's still a couple more updates left for chapter one, so it'll be a bit.
It was possible in the legacy version (war path) and is very likely to be possible in the new build as well, once he made it to the game. There will be even one less Eric path (fake and real friendship combined into one).
However ... it was hinted that also after being kicked out, he'll be come a nuissance, being Anns boss and all.
Okay thanks for the info, I thought this had more to it but it looks like it does not have a good reason to try it out yet.

Well I guess I will look at it in another year or so.

ADD: 4 years and this is all the story it has, well I guess I will maybe come back in 10 years or so and see what there is.

Reactions: torresm

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I still like the original BB game and have come here to ask:
Can we get rid of shithead eric like we can in BB?
Can we keep shithead eric away from the sisters like we can in the original game?
If you get rid of Eric who will fuck Max's soft (childish) ass?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: lexus
Jun 10, 2017
ADD: 4 years and this is all the story it has, well I guess I will maybe come back in 10 years or so and see what there is.
Eh, not exactly.

The original "another story" game was a lot further along, this one (the "rebuild") hasn't been in development for four years.

It is going slower than most games but there are things going on in the dev's personal life that are mostly responsible for that.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seems like this has only a few very early quests, which are unfinished or don't proceed.

Example you can't buy a book for Alice, or watching TV with Ann doesn't lead anywhere even after weeks.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From what I could tell the new version has a few minor spider scenes for Alice, 1 masturbation scene for Ann, and a few homework scenes with Lisa. That's pretty much it.

teewee

Sep 21, 2017
Eh, not exactly.

The original "another story" game was a lot further along, this one (the "rebuild") hasn't been in development for four years.

It is going slower than most games but there are things going on in the dev's personal life that are mostly responsible for that.
What he meant to say is, he'll check it out in 10 years when the rebuild of the another story rebuild is out for another story of another big brother fan remake rebuild.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eh, not exactly.

Like I said maybe 10 years from now it may get to the same point as the original game is.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is the remake of the remake back to where he left off before deciding to remake it?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Is the remake of the remake back to where he left off before deciding to remake it?
you can't say that here cuz maxbi.. master bates will tell you to stop criticizing and insulting the game.

there was a developer of this game who gave me a quote telling me to shut up my mouth and told everyone that the game would have a surprise and the surprise is seeing Ann masturbating NICEE

Reactions: Overlord070
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes