3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
You've been registered here for six and a half years. If you know exactly how to do it, I wonder where your perfect game is?
Why don't you do better first before you start complaining here? So that you know what you're talking about.
I never said this game has to be perfect, just that Aleksey doesn't fucking try and you simps enable that.
And fyi, I've made more games than Aleksey has, been making games longer than Aleksey has and the current game I'm working on earns more than Aleksey does, probably because some effort is put into it. I didn't even need to steal anybody else's ideas.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
I never said this game has to be perfect, just that Aleksey doesn't fucking try and you simps enable that.
And fyi, I've made more games than Aleksey has, been making games longer than Aleksey has and the current game I'm working on earns more than Aleksey does, probably because some effort is put into it. I didn't even need to steal anybody else's ideas.
Name a game you are working on or have worked on !!

Reactions: Nemo56
Jun 10, 2017
No, don't derail this thread anymore.

It's bad enough without the flood of shit posters who will come in and lie about "five minutes of content" and pretend to not know the game existed once the update is posted here.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I have a question Ann said that she invited Eric to come and Max didn't agree to invite Eric to come to the house and she understood but in the next updates he will still come and I will have to wait to create the paths or she won't go bring him?
Could anyone answer my question?

Jun 10, 2017
I dont normally do this, but I just started putting some of these perpetual whiners on ignore. I dont have the patience for their BS anymore and it just gets tiresome.
Yeah...most of them I can just ignore and it's whatever, but some of them make me wish the forum software had a "block" feature that completely prevented someone from seeing/replying to anything you post.

Like that one troll who has made multiple new accounts after getting banned, and immediately outed themselves by doing the exact same thing that got them banned to begin with.

Most of them are just jackasses, but saying stuff like "I thought you were dead and I was glad you were gone" (basically, don't remember the exact wording) in reply to a profile post I made is just absurd.

Anyway, can't wait to get called a cow or a simp or whatever other childish insult again (despite having never been a supporter of Aleksey's on any platform) because I don't think Aleksey's sitting around all day laughing it up instead of working on his game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah...most of them I can just ignore and it's whatever, but some of them make me wish the forum software had a "block" feature that completely prevented someone from seeing/replying to anything you post.
They could use that against you the same way.
They write some BS and you are unable to counter it or whatever.

No, the best way is to report those who get insulting and put the typicall 'bad dev' trolls on ignore.

Jun 10, 2017
They could use that against you the same way.
They write some BS and you are unable to counter it or whatever.

No, the best way is to report those who get insulting and put the typicall 'bad dev' trolls on ignore.
Hmm maybe, blocking someone just to talk shit about them does sound like the kind of thing those people would do.

Though most of them just want to think they're "triggering" you, so they do it just for the reaction.

Typical internet BS I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nemo56

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Name a game you are working on or have worked on !!
There's someone in this thread who wouldn't like knowing who I am and I cba upsetting them. How about I just tell you that the current discussion in the Developer's F95 discord channel is about Warthief's crap fire asset and let you find someone to corroborate that for you. I don't know who Warthief is but he has a fire asset other devs don't like (I think it's fine).

The idea that people don't procrastinate at work is weird, especially with how long a DAZ render, even a test, can take. And anyone who thinks Aleksey puts lots of time into this game is absolutely kidding themselves. Go on Renderotica and you can find every sexual pose he's ever used. He can make 10+ images per hour, no doubt. Add to that the dialogue being straight stolen from the original... he ain't spending much time on this game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes