Jan 7, 2018
Hi, is the game in two parts
Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
&
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild [v0.03.00] [Aleksey90]

so should i download v0.09 first ?

** and does 0.09 have inc patch included or not
Two different games
0.09 is discontinued, but has a lot more content.
0.03 is the new build

Don't remember about the patch, check the game subdir for a file called lovetime.r* and for extra content extra.r*
(one out of .rpc, .rpcy or .rpa)

Jun 10, 2017
I find it hard to believe that you actually pay for it in order to get milked.
Oh, definitely.

That troll is obsessed with trashing a game he's never paid a cent for (and neither have I, I get it here like most of you do), he's here to insult the dev/players and little else. The game being finished or progressing a lot would end his childish "fun" so he keeps claiming it'll be restarted again or the supporters are being "milked."

I'm not convinced he's ever even played the game to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is "all good" but How much time is going to take to catch the old version? and I don´t have any intention to trash the game and also When we can have new character in the game?. At least a neighbors too spice thing.
His early estimates were completely off so don't expect a correct answer for this. Also he already added a new sequences that have not been in the old version. And it seems as if the already introduced female lawyer will also get a bigger rolt. But that has not been verified.
Eric fans will have one less path, so they will never catch up completely with the old version.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I have a question Ann said that she invited Eric to come and Max didn't agree to invite Eric to come to the house and she understood but in the next updates he will still come and I will have to wait to create the paths or she won't go bring him?

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
This is "all good" but How much time is going to take to catch the old version? and I don´t have any intention to trash the game and also When we can have new character in the game?. At least a neighbors too spice thing.
It takes Aleksey 6 months to add a masturbation scene, some peeking, and a slight advancement to a single interaction with Lisa and you want him to add more characters to waste what little time he spends on the game on?

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It takes Aleksey 6 months to add a masturbation scene, some peeking, and a slight advancement to a single interaction with Lisa and you want him to add more characters to waste what little time he spends on the game on?
I see your point, I share that point in some degree, but nothing is written in stone and is not a waste.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes