3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Is it possible to complete arachnophobia in the current patch? It tells me to watch her shower, but I never get the option to place the spider...

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ist es möglich, Arachnophobia im aktuellen Patch zu vervollständigen? Es fordert mich auf, ihr beim Duschen zuzusehen, aber ich habe nie die Möglichkeit, die Spinne zu platzieren ...
Here are all the options from the test 2 weeks ago. However, you only need to trigger the 3 basic options to mark it as in the diary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rk061996

May 23, 2023
Screenshot (315).png
Is "The 1st intimate lesson with Ann" available and achievable in the previous game Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03? If yes, then please help with 'how to' steps. Thank You.

Reactions: flxgrm

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is "The 1st intimate lesson with Ann" available and achievable in the previous game Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03? If yes, then please help with 'how to' steps. Thank You.
You need to be on one of the Eric paths, but I don't know which one.

Reactions: rk061996

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3352088
You must be on the "Eric Friendship" path. It is only available on the path, The best path for this is "Fake Freindship", which has the most content.

Last edited:

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Here are all the options from the test 2 weeks ago. However, you only need to trigger the 3 basic options to mark it as in the diary.
I don't even mean completing the achievement. I don't get the option to put the spider in the shower at all. Nor when she's tanning or before she sleeps. I have the spider in my inventory, but the option never shows up.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes