3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Why did they restart the game again and not continue with version 0.9?
It doesn't make any sense.
And the new version is exactly the same but with much less content.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hello. Question. From which version of BBAS-R will saving the old version work in the new one?
The old saves are only supported from chapter 2 onwards. In chapter 1, the player must play from the beginning with every update. I play from the beginning with every update, because it often happens that new content causes errors in old content. I also did this in the old game (all paths), but with every update it took longer until I had played through all the paths. With version 0.09.2.03, I needed a whole day for each path. So 6 days in total. I always play without mods or cheats. In BB ASR it will take much less time as only two paths are planned and the game will be divided into chapters, ensuring that I can play both paths of each chapter in one day from the start.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I doubt there will be a "no Eric" option, but I'm also pretty sure he knows there's a significant if not majority percentage of his fans who want Eric gone asap so I would bet money there will be a path that allows you to get rid of him very quickly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Gameplaywise it didn't take all too long to get rid of him in the previous 0.9 version.
And while he was in the house, on war path you would hardly notice him anyway, he would only be with Ann twice a week or so and once in a while not allow you to enter Alice's room when she was blogging. His "lessons" with Lisa could be sabotaged by drugging him (rather fun actually) and once certain events happened, it would trigger kicking him out automatically. If by then you had all the incriminating photos, Alice would help you. If you didn't, then Lisa would be the one. One way or another, he would be gone soon after that.

Jun 10, 2017
I doubt there will be a "no Eric" option, but I'm also pretty sure he knows there's a significant if not majority percentage of his fans who want Eric gone asap so I would bet money there will be a path that allows you to get rid of him very quickly.
That seems likely, supposedly (saw it on Discord) we'll be able to get rid of him in chapter two.

Which I think is also when Kira is gonna show up.

Sounds like it won't turn into the "Ren'py Remake" version where Eric gets everything he wants no matter how shitty he is, which is good. Aleksey said "you won't see that from me" (or something like that) when asked if we'll see Eric fucking Lisa, so...

Lisa's personality makes her seem too young sometimes, it's probably just because of how sheltered she is.
I definitely don't want to see Eric manipulate her, or anyone else.

Max is bad enough with that as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: seja10
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes