3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

CoolJosh2002

Sep 30, 2020
I just got here; Can someone explain the difference between version 04 and 09?
0.9 is the last update for the legacy version. It has more content currently but is no longer going to be updated.

0.4 is the Rebuild. Everything has pretty much been revamped. New renders, new mechanics, expanded story, new characters etc. However, it has less content currently.

Rebuild is actively being updated. Legacy is not complete but not being updated anymore.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
0.9 is the last update for the legacy version. It has more content currently but is no longer going to be updated.

0.4 is the Rebuild. Everything has pretty much been revamped. New renders, new mechanics, expanded story, new characters etc. However, it has less content currently.

Rebuild is actively being updated. Legacy is not complete but not being updated anymore.
Ah, I didn't realize that this thread also had a link to the OG Big Brother's final download. Thank you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ah, I didn't realize that this thread also had a link to the OG Big Brother's final download. Thank you.
It's not the OG, but Alexeys first version of "Big Brother Another Story".
The 0.04 version is "Big Brother Another Story Rebuild".

For various reasons (data handling, gameplay mechanics like the clothing options, layer handling, story changes) he decided to start from scratch somewhere about a year ago.

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, yes.

Very funny.

Now we wait for someone who will think you're being serious, or some troll that is on their 50th account that will claim that obviously fan made render is "real" so Aleksey can "keep milking the cows."

I've been on this site long enough to know what usually happens lol.

Reactions: Allen0206 and ajleo

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
For various reasons (data handling, gameplay mechanics like the clothing options, layer handling, story changes) he decided to start from scratch somewhere about a year ago.
Since November 2022.

How far along are we at this update? From what I see it's very early in the story yet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
was there a pic of Lisa on her bed after gettin fucked by eric. She had cum inside her pussy
Fan art. This neither happened in the original game nor in this one.
Some fan art was meshed together into a mod for the original game and reused in Big Brother Ren'Py Story remake. Maybe you find it theree.

Reactions: firevoodoo
Jun 10, 2017
Hopefully fan art is the only time we'll have to see any horrible images of Lisa getting fucked by Eric.

It shouldn't happen in this one (Aleksey said it himself), though I doubt that'll be the case in that other "Ren'py - Remake Story" game going by what I saw back when I played it. That dev seems to be focused on having Eric winning and doing whatever he wants all the time.

Reactions: seja10 and Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes