3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hopefully fan art is the only time we'll have to see any horrible images of Lisa getting fucked by Eric.

It shouldn't happen in this one (Aleksey said it himself), though I doubt that'll be the case in that other "Ren'py - Remake Story" game going by what I saw back when I played it. That dev seems to be focused on having Eric winning and doing whatever he wants all the time.
That was when you did not get him done away with.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
NTR avoidable or can be turned off cause like i always say i don't do that shit
Oh really...but you do incest, hmm. I didn't know you need to be qualified for playing a game?!
Seriously, this is a game and not a real life simulation.

Btw does the OP somehow mention that there is an optional tag available?!

Reactions: HikenNoAcee

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Oh really...but you do incest, hmm. I didn't know you need to be qualified for playing a game?!
Seriously, this is a game and not a real life simulation.

Btw does the OP somehow mention that there is an optional tag available?!
Even tho it's a game that doesn't mean i can't have preference and i don't prefer ntr, simple ‍♂

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Even tho it's a game that doesn't mean i can't have preference and i don't prefer ntr, simple ‍♂
All ntr is avoidable in the legacy version, at least by the true meaning of the term ("protagonist seeing a loved one being lost to someone else"). At the point where Ann is having sex with her boyfriend, MC is not her lover yet. Kira is just some sort of sex toy anyway, and her scenes also can be avoided mostly.
In the new version, Eric only showed up briefly, no interaction between him and anyone else so far. His influnce will most likely be limited to Ann and Kira, same as in the legacy version.

People should not be so obsessed over the question if a game has other guys in in it or not. If it serves the story, I am cool with almost anything really. Adding or removing something just for the sake of it (because some people want it or want it to be removed) ... THAT's the no-go for me.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Landlady, roommates!

What are you talking about?

Yikes!
Clearly not about the patreon version...but you do can read the tags from this thread, right?!

double yikes to some1 who doesn't recognize sarcasm...

Last edited:

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Clearly not about the patreon version...but you do can read the tags from this thread, right?!

double yikes to some1 who doesn't recognize sarcasm...
The tags on this page are not created by the dev. That's why there have already been problems with some devs with Patreon, where Patreon has referred to these tags.
If the dev had any influence on these tags, they would probably look completely different, but for many games they are simply not correct.

Reactions: Nemo56

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Is this another dream sequence? The current version doesn't seem like it has anything that would come remotely close to justifying a scene like this in 1 update.
I'm thinking from the look it's something tile a pose test or some fan art, it's definitely not up to the Devs usual art standards

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes