3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
The game status is as follows.
I have 13 opportunities marked with the annotation: "Attention: You've reached the end of the opportunity in the current version of the game" (I couldn't resist the beauty of this annotation, that's why I quoted it in full :)) and in exchange for help in lessons, Max may ask Lisa's to reveal her charms. It is true that the first time she disagreed but a drop drills the rock. ;)
On this occasion, I would like to thank a1fox3, Dracconis69 and maxbishup (alphabetical order) for invaluable help in getting to this point.

I think that now it is all I have to wait for the next version of the game with more or less patience. If I'm wrong please correct me.

And I still wonder if getting Alice to walk around the house without underwear has any specific dimension in the game, or just aesthetic?

And finally is this a print screen from the game?

1588092667195.png

If so, I could not see this scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think your not very far in the game.
Yes you get Alice spanked and without panties you get great eye candy for your troubles.

This mod has DS v.13 in it and if you choose Lisa as Max's girlfriend you will get anal sex with her everyday and 2 time a day a double with Kira. Then Alice will get involved with Lisa and Max by blackmailing them for sex.
Also on the Lisa GF path you get sex with Ann/mom allover the house, This is all before the mod kicks in.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Schoolgirl do her homework for free without errors 6 times then get her spanked until she come to Max asking for help have her sleep in her panties then help her again without errors 6 more times and it should be completed.

Spiders, Spiders and even more spiders and it will complete the arachnophobia quest.
i put 1000 spiders and try everything :( thanx

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
i put 1000 spiders and try everything :( thanx
Arachnophobia is completed with 2 different actions: 1. You must put the spider in her bed at night (midnight) and be able to keep the spider all without pissing her off ("Persuade" her). 2. You must let the spider scare her out of the shower and "Persuade" her that it wasn't you and handing her the towel was only an accident.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I have 13 opportunities marked with the annotation: "Attention: You've reached the end of the opportunity in the current version of the game" (I couldn't resist the beauty of this annotation, that's why I quoted it in full :)) and in exchange for help in lessons, Max may ask Lisa's to reveal her charms. It is true that the first time she disagreed but a drop drills the rock. ;)
On this occasion, I would like to thank a1fox3, Dracconis69 and maxbishup (alphabetical order) for invaluable help in getting to this point.

I think that now it is all I have to wait for the next version of the game with more or less patience. If I'm wrong please correct me.

And I still wonder if getting Alice to walk around the house without underwear has any specific dimension in the game, or just aesthetic?

View attachment 636711

I am glad that we could have been of help to you, however, in not only my play-throughs and testing, as well as the information about upcoming updates to the game, that any play-through you do needs to stop just before the 2nd weekend when you are suppose to have the 1v1 talk with Eric. So at best you should be able to get the Dress and Swimsuit for Alice and Lisa respectively and then save your game at that point. IF you want to continue playing to see all the content in the current version just make sure IF you save to not overwrite the Pre-Weekend save I just mentioned earlier.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes that is true to close off the quest but the quest is far from being over, you get to have sex with her at the end of the quest.
I think just putting the spider in her bed once and putting a spider in the shower once completes the quest but I have not played the mod yet to really know if that is so.

After the quest was closed by DS he put all kinds of triggers in all other quest that need to go off to fully complete the quest ending in sex.
I know and that is why in my last post I mentioned to save the game just before the 1v1 weekend talk with Eric

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know and that is why in my last post I mentioned to save the game just before the 1v1 weekend talk with Eric
Sorry I though I was posting in the original game thread and not this remake thread. :giggle: :p

Reactions: groq

elink

Nov 2, 2017
I think your not very far in the game.
Yes you get Alice spanked and without panties you get great eye candy for your troubles.

This mod has DS v.13 in it and if you choose Lisa as Max's girlfriend you will get anal sex with her everyday and 2 time a day a double with Kira. Then Alice will get involved with Lisa and Max by blackmailing them for sex.
Also on the Lisa GF path you get sex with Ann/mom allover the house, This is all before the mod kicks in.
This here is NOT a mod, its a new game like Big Brother and hopefully it continues the story :)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I am glad that we could have been of help to you, however, in not only my play-throughs and testing, as well as the information about upcoming updates to the game, that any play-through you do needs to stop just before the 2nd weekend when you are suppose to have the 1v1 talk with Eric. So at best you should be able to get the Dress and Swimsuit for Alice and Lisa respectively and then save your game at that point. IF you want to continue playing to see all the content in the current version just make sure IF you save to not overwrite the Pre-Weekend save I just mentioned earlier.
If I understood correctly, you suggest not to continue playing after giving presents to girls?
At this point, not all opportunities are open.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If I understood correctly, you suggest not to continue playing after giving presents to girls?
At this point, not all opportunities are open.
I am suggesting that you make a primary save after giving the girls their gifts but prior to the so called 1v1 talk with Eric (That is currently not in the game) and then you can keep playing to finish out the rest of the current content but not to save over the primary save. Since a lot of things could change in the way that they happen once you are able to have that 2nd talk with Eric.

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I am suggesting that you make a primary save after giving the girls their gifts but prior to the so called 1v1 talk with Eric (That is currently not in the game) and then you can keep playing to finish out the rest of the current content but not to save over the primary save. Since a lot of things could change in the way that they happen once you are able to have that 2nd talk with Eric.
Eh bien maintenant je pense que je comprends mon ami :cool:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Arachnophobia is completed with 2 different actions: 1. You must put the spider in her bed at night (midnight) and be able to keep the spider all without pissing her off ("Persuade" her). 2. You must let the spider scare her out of the shower and "Persuade" her that it wasn't you and handing her the towel was only an accident.
thanx i did not know for shower !

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

View attachment 636711

Your welcome, for any help I might have gave you. As for the pic. I'm sorry for not posting that it's for next update. I will edit the post. Thank you

Last edited:

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
can anybody help me, I started the game 3 times already and I can never get a credit.. Max always says he doesnt have a project. I finished the Hidden Cams opportunity...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes