3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Someone else noticed that most of the pictures of the girls have their feet high? I don't want to criticize, but it does bother me a little. They never have their feet down, always with your tiptoe.
Yeah I've noticed the same thing, Aleksey commented on this somewhere. I'll try to find it.

Ok here it is, it was on Patreon.

Is she standing on her toes on purpose ? Or was it a daz posing issue ? Just seems odd :D

It's more beautiful, but it's a matter of taste, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
why do I have to start each new version from beginning? Each new version can not load saves from the previous version and falls with error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'ts in the changelog on page 113
Problems with saves will disappear in v0.04 as soon as Kira appears in the game.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
The characters in the story are awesome and graphics are almost excellent especially the Mom is so sexy who is the greatest prize for the MC. Neverthless playing the same story with new graphics and animations is still BORING cause you know how the story goes on and how it will end while playing. So my suggestion this game deserves a new story with the same character but I don't mean that I want a continuation version. I mean a brand new story which is independent from the previous one.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Hagbard

Jun 9, 2018
Guys, i downloaded the original (abandoned) game just to have the opportunity to have my revenge against Eric. And it was extremely rewarding. The existence of that asshole in the game took on purpose: revenge! I went through the two routes, just to see Eric "lose the war" in different ways.

The original game is magnificent, despite having few images in the sex scenes and no animations. This version in Ren'Py has a lot of potential, especially when going beyond ntr (I hate ntr!!!) ...

Suggestion to the developer: the more options to kill or enslave Eric, the better the game will be. :giggle:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am wondering if either the Dev or 1 of the Admins here could add my 2 saves (1 the start of friends with Eric and 1 as the start of enemies with Eric) to the OP? That way people looking for saves will have a choice and a starting point for when more content is added.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
For anyone that wants it. This is a link to the "save/mega" in changelog.

See full changelog on page 113 #2,251

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiflasty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am wondering if either the Dev or 1 of the Admins here could add my 2 saves (1 the start of friends with Eric and 1 as the start of enemies with Eric) to the OP? That way people looking for saves will have a choice and a starting point for when more content is added.
Just report your post and tell them why and if they like it they will put a link to them.

Reactions: Shiva0067 and groq

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
How does the money console command work? It's not doing anything for me, but I'm also not getting an error message.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
How does the money console command work? It's not doing anything for me, but I'm also not getting an error message.
You have to provide some details on what command you tried:
  • what code you are typing
  • when you're typing it (before/after you load a save slot/file or starting a new game and after character introduction)
  • if possible, a screenshot of your console view after you typed it.
You should start using "search" before you post a question.
There are tons of queries about money all over this thread and solution provided.

bbsearch1.jpg

The Cheat codes post also has a screenshot of what to type in the console in detail:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-02-bugfix-aleksey90.43101/post-2933435

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone have save file that they can share?
At what point do you need a save(If it's to far in the game you may miss a lot of renders) If your stuck in the game, someone here will be glad to help you. I have saves from 4 playthroughs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to finish arachnophobia and schoolgirl ???
Schoolgirl do her homework for free without errors 6 times then get her spanked until she come to Max asking for help have her sleep in her panties then help her again without errors 6 more times and it should be completed.

Spiders, Spiders and even more spiders and it will complete the arachnophobia quest.

Reactions: Vojvoda
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes