3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Friends, I began to feel much better, and therefore work on the game returned to its normal mode.
While I was ill, development slowed down. It also took a lot more time to render and build new clothes and to be able to change them.
But it's done. Now we are building, translating and testing scenes with aunt Kira and some other small things.
There are several more previews waiting for you before the release. I will notify you of the exact release date 2-3 days before it, and also try to finish v0.04 by the last days of this month.
Thank you to everyone who supported me all this time and especially in June. You are all the best! I hope you enjoy the new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Friends, I began to feel much better, and therefore work on the game returned to its normal mode.
While I was ill, development slowed down. It also took a lot more time to render and build new clothes and to be able to change them.
But it's done. Now we are building, translating and testing scenes with aunt Kira and some other small things.
There are several more previews waiting for you before the release. I will notify you of the exact release date 2-3 days before it, and also try to finish v0.04 by the last days of this month.
Thank you to everyone who supported me all this time and especially in June. You are all the best! I hope you enjoy the new version.
will be there any animation ?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so today is my birthday. It's official I'm a old dude now. It turns out, aliens don't age well.
Anyway, here's something from Aleksey about clothes in game. Will post when he gives us more info.

With a change of clothes, everything is quite simple, but I will try to make a separate post about it with details in the next few days.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, so today is my birthday. It's official I'm a old dude now. It turns out, aliens don't age well.
Anyway, here's something from Aleksey about clothes in game. Will post when he gives us more info.

With a change of clothes, everything is quite simple, but I will try to make a separate post about it with details in the next few days.
mate i have also birthday :D

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017

Happy birthday man. I wish you strong health, (especially at this times). As we says "Will be health, will be everything", or something like this. Russian proverb are hard to translate.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

Since maxbishup has a birthday today, it has been revealed that an upcoming scene will involve MAX being tortured by (EVIL SCUM) Eric. Yes, it will be HORIFIC. The GRAPHIC and TERRIFING torture may leave us ALL with mental damage. :eek: Sadly, we will NOT be able to skip this scene where MAX is FORCED to eat.. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. :eek: The horror of just telling this in text was incredible, I can only imagine how much WORSE it will be to see in the game. Hmm, maybe this scene is what made Aleksey90 ill?? :unsure:

-End of FAKE-

Happy Birthday to all and to all a SHAVED Llama. :)

Just a thought.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zozefs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Happy birthday.I hope you will get a gift to your liking.I get this for my last birthday.

Second edition

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes