3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Now that's my kind of cake, Gotha love that icing. But how did you know I was 6 lol. THANK YOU
funny you should ask..it is a magic cake: if you have more of it, you will see as many candles as you like.
BUT: If you have too much, the lights all go out. ;-)

Reactions: maxbishup

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Ok, so today is my birthday. It's official I'm a old dude now. It turns out, aliens don't age well.
Anyway, here's something from Aleksey about clothes in game. Will post when he gives us more info.

With a change of clothes, everything is quite simple, but I will try to make a separate post about it with details in the next few days.
Happy B-day !!! My is tomorrow ! :)

Apr 3, 2017
Ok, so today is my birthday. It's official I'm a old dude now. It turns out, aliens don't age well.
Anyway, here's something from Aleksey about clothes in game. Will post when he gives us more info.

With a change of clothes, everything is quite simple, but I will try to make a separate post about it with details in the next few days.
Happy Birthday Buddy.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
friends: I can't seem to start the opportunities: "stick or carrot" and "who does not take a risk", can anyone please point me in the right direction? thanks

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

A very happy birthday (y)

Ner0XM

Jan 1, 2020
Eric was the only thing that made big brother stand out. Without him it was a generic blackmail and minipulate your family members renpy game... with hotter images then normal i'll admt

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes