3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017

Will we be able to shop for clothes, and give them to the girls?

If you're talking about Max getting Out of the house with the girls to go shopping, then Yes. The ability to change clothes took a very long time in terms of rendering and this will affect the size of the release. But I have an idea how to not lose anything in terms of content and win in weight, but this will be done later. The clothes that you can buy will be focused on individual events and a specific pastime, but this will also appear a little later.

Can we get rid of Eric yet?

No, v0.04 was focused on interacting with girls and adding aunt Kira to the game, as well as changing clothes. For v0.05, two huge moments will be the ability to spy on characters through cameras around the house and initial interactions with Eric (whether it's an Alliance or feud). After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family.

If you enjoy playing this game. please consider donating to Aleksey90 . Thank you
Wait a sec. Are we getting some content of other characters, like it was said or just this changing system and kira content.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Wait a sec. Are we getting some content of other characters, like it was said or just this changing system and kira content.
Yeah everything else will still be in update, this was just a reply, by Aleksey to some questions. This is a list of some of the new content in next update, not all.

- additional camera angles during many of the sneak peeks;

- possibility to massage Alice's feet on the sofa;

- the morning incidents with Lisa;

- massage for lessons with Lisa;

- ability to choose clothes for characters;

- the ability to release a spider during Alice's massage in the yard;

- fixed minor errors during lessons with Lisa;

- fixed a bug with Alice's very frequent punishments.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Will we be able to shop for clothes, and give them to the girls?

If you're talking about Max getting Out of the house with the girls to go shopping, then Yes. The ability to change clothes took a very long time in terms of rendering and this will affect the size of the release. But I have an idea how to not lose anything in terms of content and win in weight, but this will be done later. The clothes that you can buy will be focused on individual events and a specific pastime, but this will also appear a little later.

Can we get rid of Eric yet?

No, v0.04 was focused on interacting with girls and adding aunt Kira to the game, as well as changing clothes. For v0.05, two huge moments will be the ability to spy on characters through cameras around the house and initial interactions with Eric (whether it's an Alliance or feud). After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family.

If you enjoy playing this game. please consider donating to Aleksey90 . Thank you
i love to see the ability to spy on characters through cameras in v0.05

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Yeah everything else will still be in update, this was just a reply, by Aleksey to some questions. This is a list of some of the new content in next update, not all.

Will there be any scenes between Alice and Eric? (as in the original version)

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I just got to know, anyone else notice this, did Aleksey refer to Eric as it?
" After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family."
I thought it was funny(please no offences intended)I'm sure it was just a mistake. If you like Eric, I'm fine with that, I myself am glad he's in the game, but probably for a different reason than some of you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
" After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family."
I thought it was funny(please no offences intended)I'm sure it was just a mistake. If you like Eric, I'm fine with that, I myself am glad he's in the game, but probably for a different reason than some of you.
makes perfect sense to me, why should we bother humanizing him? All *it* needs to do is make me sandwich and serve cold beer to the pool where I am banging the girls .. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I seen that and I too think of eric as an ":sick:it :sick: ".

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
the fact that I can have a rival and then decide what happens to him, I don't mind. it can make the game more "difficult" and intriguing

Reactions: maxbishup

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
While I wait for the update of Aleksey90, I started playing glamour (Max's way) and I must say that DarkSilver improved some weak aspects (the hint system is easier now) but maintains others that are annoying. Max should be a very horny teenager with wit and resources. And yet he is a master of manipulation (if he learns that in an online course that is fine, but he is already like that).
It bothers me that when women see Max's giant cock their judgment clouds and they get horny.
And what bothers me the most are the dialogues, in some parts the immersion is lost, it seems that Max was talking to friends instead of relatives.
I really would like the big brother theme (voyeurism) to be better exploited.
Physical punishment. It would be nice to be able to spank Ann before moving further with her. Even being able at some point to choose who punishes whom. (Get Ann to smoke, be able to spy on her and then tell Alice)
I find it strange and funny that the bathroom has a glass wall that overlooks the pool.
It seems that the family has no shame regarding nudity?.
From what I see, I think Aleksey90 is on the right track, if he fills the gaps and works on the big brother weak points. (the gameplay, the story and the dialogues) will be better than the original. I am waiting to see how everything turns out.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi on cameras in the origanal where in stalled in 1 of the last updates the rest of the story after where added by mod & more people where after getting rid of eric so none of the mods bothered to do anything with the cameras other than let u make money through them. that was something that bothered me more than grinding or eric.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017

Point of this question is more aimed about one thing, if i am not wrong whan patreons got voting for full version or pre-release, in pre-release we are getting some more eric content, meaning on few changing whan you choose enemy or friend path(more spying sex scenes)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes