3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
maxbishup has aleksey said anything about the clothes shopping ? If i remember correctly, there was a recurrent event in BB on weekends were Max could go shopping with the girls. It was a really poor designed event, the few actions we could do were all the same; the poses were all the same for every girl and even if we bought the clothes, they would never appear again :confused:

Was wondering if he said anything about it.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup has aleksey said anything about the clothes shopping ? If i remember correctly, there was a recurrent event in BB on weekends were Max could go shopping with the girls. It was a really poor designed event, the few actions we could do were all the same; the poses were all the same for every girl and even if we bought the clothes, they would never appear again :confused:

Was wondering if he said anything about it.
I think it will be in the game. (I think he said that we would be able to go shopping with the girls at some point)I will try to get more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game. please consider donating to Aleksey90 . Thank you

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
true, but that meant beating him from an near impossible underdog position made victory even sweeter. although I do admit I'd cheat before I'd be sent off.
Agree on that. I fended him off, even made him my bitch (somewhat) until I got tired of keeping him, without cheating by following the walkthrough... quite a lot of reading needed though.

Reactions: jan.spam

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
clothing system seem so promising hmmm hmm :)
Yes its nice but it puts way more time to making an update because every scene must be done for each set of clothes for each girl.

So who gets new clothes, Lisa, Alice and Ann only or does Kira gets some to.
So look at how many different combo's there is.
My mind can not figure it all out and I don't even want to know.

If I have lost you then think about this.
1. Lisa has 3 different sets of clothes. A, B and C.
2. Alice has 3 different sets of clothes. A, B and C.
3. Ann has 3 different sets of clothes. A, B and C.
4. Kira has 3 different sets of clothes. A, B and C.

Just to show you a simple display.
1 uses #3 so that is 3x3x4 = 36 different ways it can be = 36 times for each scene = 35 x more time to do all scenes.
The first 3 is the 3 other girls the 2nd 3 is how many outfits and the 4 is for all the girls to do each outfit.
I know my math sucks but that's the min amount of scenes that need to be made when you have different clothes you can change the girls into.
(Someone with more smarts need to do the math because I know I did it wrong.)

Already its over 2 months now for this update so how long will it be when all the clothes need scenes for?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm hopeful that a better system than rendering each scene multiple times to get the clothes system to work will NOT be needed. The game has been progressing well so far, and I doubt the Dev would add a MASSIVE amount of work to the schedule, just so we can pick what we want people to wear (I want Max in a Tuxedo T-Shirt). I don't know how it's going to be done (MAGIC), but I WILL stay positive for now. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Now we just need to have Chocolate Chip Cookies added as treats during Homework and other events. :)

Reactions: SuddenReal

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Yes its nice but it puts way more time to making an update because every scene must be done for each set of clothes for each girl.

1 uses #3 so that is 3x3x4 = 36 different ways it can be = 36 times for each scene = 35 x more time to do all scenes.
The first 3 is the 3 other girls the 2nd 3 is how many outfits and the 4 is for all the girls to do each outfit.
I know my math sucks but that's the min amount of scenes that need to be made when you have different clothes you can change the girls into.

Already its over 2 months now for this update so how long will it be when all the clothes need scenes for?
Just to clarify nothing wrong with your math I suppose, but you need to understand, all modern rendering engines can render only a part of the image (usually rectangle around the object), so in this case not all scenes are completely redone, but only part of the image. That part of the image is then placed as overlay on a nude body. So these render times are much smaller than the whole scene render.
Scenes them selves were already set up as they are in the game, so that only the got clothes replaced and rendered.

In summary this will take some time to implement but it shouldn't be as big investment as you are suggesting.

As for myself I welcome this, this kind of games rarely do this and it is awesome.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just to clarify nothing wrong with your math I suppose, but you need to understand, all modern rendering engines can render only a part of the image (usually rectangle around the object), so in this case not all scenes are completely redone, but only part of the image. That part of the image is then placed as overlay on a nude body. So these render times are much smaller than the whole scene render.
Scenes them selves were already set up as they are in the game, so that only the got clothes replaced and rendered.

In summary this will take some time to implement but it shouldn't be as big investment as you are suggesting.

As for myself I welcome this, this kind of games rarely do this and it is awesome.
If that is so then more power to the dev because I to wish to be able to change clothes of the girls to.

Reactions: Shiva0067

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It does, because with my count, it would take 78 different renders with all the girls. Luckily, there are no images that I can recall that have all the girls in it. It would mean that the breakfast and dinner scenes (which have all three girls) would have 27 permutations. This would be a lot of work, but for the rest of the scenes, nearly all of them (except for the swimsuit ones) only have one girl in them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You are right and wrong at the same time.
You should remember several things.
First he is rendering just a part of the scene-the girl.
Second-today's PC and programs can do really fast same scene with different clothes.Just remember the famous shoping update for BB from 3 years ago,or check Glamour.
Third-we barely have scenes with more than 2 girls present.Only breakfast and dinner and again the scene he must render is like this.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Will we be able to shop for clothes, and give them to the girls?

If you're talking about Max getting Out of the house with the girls to go shopping, then Yes. The ability to change clothes took a very long time in terms of rendering and this will affect the size of the release. But I have an idea how to not lose anything in terms of content and win in weight, but this will be done later. The clothes that you can buy will be focused on individual events and a specific pastime, but this will also appear a little later.

Can we get rid of Eric yet?

No, v0.04 was focused on interacting with girls and adding aunt Kira to the game, as well as changing clothes. For v0.05, two huge moments will be the ability to spy on characters through cameras around the house and initial interactions with Eric (whether it's an Alliance or feud). After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family.

If you enjoy playing this game. please consider donating to Aleksey90 . Thank you

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

If you're talking about Max getting Out of the house with the girls to go shopping, then Yes. The ability to change clothes took a very long time in terms of rendering and this will affect the size of the release. But I have an idea how to not lose anything in terms of content and win in weight, but this will be done later. The clothes that you can buy will be focused on individual events and a specific pastime, but this will also appear a little later.

No, v0.04 was focused on interacting with girls and adding aunt Kira to the game, as well as changing clothes. For v0.05, two huge moments will be the ability to spy on characters through cameras around the house and initial interactions with Eric (whether it's an Alliance or feud). After these two points are realized, it will be possible to talk about getting rid of it in a fast way and slowly with the development of influence on the family.

So,now we know that after 0.040 we will wait for 0.050,not 0.045

omocik

May 2, 2017

I hope Aleksey won't get rid of Eric, cause that will make game dull...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes