3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Just search for info on spiders on your computer and it will tell you where to look for them. I think Alpha, Mentor, and Party girl are all bugged in my game. It's been several in game months with me repeating every scene I can think of and they never trigger.

One specific bug I think I ran into is for the dialog option with Lisa where she tells you about Alice's alcohol weakness. I got that dialog a few times and failed it since it's a low chance to succeed (around 10% for when I tried it) and now it never comes up. Maybe I should have waited til my communication skill was higher. So I think that explains my party girl issue. Or maybe I was supposed to succeed at that before buying Alice the dress?

The issue I'm running into for Alpha is that Eric's options just repeat endlessly to no effect. If you take his deal he never lets you watch. If you go to war with him he never does anything either.

No idea what's up with Mentor. I think that must be from a mod. I don't remember that one from the base game but I've done every combination of homwork stuff I can think of with Lisa. She'll show me her tits but whatever the next step is for the Mentor quest never triggers.
I cant ever trigger the event for lisa to show her tits, it just says that i need to learn something but idk what else to do

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017

Hand massage can only be done to Lisa. The dialogue about hand massage occurs at the end of the help with lessons if: you need to make 2 successful foot massage Alice with candy until the most piquant moment/Lisa must show her Breasts at least 2 times/Lisa's Mood must be high.
How to make lisa show her breasts?

SickVibes

Oct 5, 2017
Day 90 and I can't find a way to get past this stage of the mentor quest. Dunno if it's from the game glitching, me using an old save, me hacking in money or just me not uncovering the trigger. Any help appreciated. Untitled.png

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So i'm stuck with the following;

Lisa Mentor - Can't progress.
Kissing - No conversations available
Eric - No conversations available, can't get money off him
Kira - Masterbated together a few times but can't get it to progress.

I've got most of the cameras up by this point. Have done all massage actions with Alison.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
Why do all 18+ girls in games be too young to know about Sex, What Contry are thos girls From, All girls know about sex and boys Boner in the Morning.. Girls are Not Stupid... Thos There Make thos game are

• Haha
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes