3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gamer1111

Jan 8, 2020
I really likes the original Big Brother. Can someone answer a few questions about this:

1. I assume it just uses the renders from Big Brother? Or does it have renders that aren't in the original
2. How complete is this game compared to Big Brother? Are there sex scenes with all the girls already?
3. What kind of differences does it have?
4. Is it as annoying and grindy as the original.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I really likes the original Big Brother. Can someone answer a few questions about this:

1. I assume it just uses the renders from Big Brother? Or does it have renders that aren't in the original
2. How complete is this game compared to Big Brother? Are there sex scenes with all the girls already?
3. What kind of differences does it have?
4. Is it as annoying and grindy as the original.
1. Mix of new and old renders (Mostly old, with some variants)
2. This essentially has maybe the first month of progress in certain areas. Most of the Eric stuff is still locked. No sex yet.
3. The idea is it will take the original idea of BB and focus and improve it, less grind, more logical progress.

Reactions: compusavvy

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know the variable for Lisa's relationship level? Need to unlock the liqueur chocolates, don't have enough time to do the study help and not starting again.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I believe that using the mod and modifying the values I have managed to screw up the game. I can't get these scenes with Kira to come up.
The Cheat Mod isn't updated to support Kira yet.
I'm looking at the code and will update the Cheat Mod to support the latest update.

Reactions: x0run and Chiflasty

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
max has learned hand massage, kira sleeps on the couch and I already watched film with kira... then

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do i get the spider and progress on mentor quest? I already watched the movies with Kira but the quest still says that i must learn something first
did you get the spider conversation at dinner? If you did go pc and google it

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
How to get chocolates with alcohol ?
With Lisa's relationship at Warm, when she's in a good mood, you'll have a dialogue option "You have a strange appearance" or something like that. Involves a persuasion check.

Anyone figure out the relationship variable yet?

Reactions: chicho1958

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
1. Mix of new and old renders (Mostly old, with some variants)
2. This essentially has maybe the first month of progress in certain areas. Most of the Eric stuff is still locked. No sex yet.
3. The idea is it will take the original idea of BB and focus and improve it, less grind, more logical progress.
These renders are 100% the work of Aleksey90. Yes, some look very similar to original. For more of Aleksey's work see BB fanart. Aleksey was a big fan of original BB.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know the variable for Lisa's relationship level? Need to unlock the liqueur chocolates, don't have enough time to do the study help and not starting again.
Once OnlyFunz posted such a list on page 52:

Relationship Chart:

(not set)-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Did you mean that?