3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The problem was not realy the possible NTR.The real problem was how the girls especialy Ann,all turned into complete idiots.
Their intelligence go from 100 to 0 for less than a week.
Like imagine this in RL.
Completely unknow man enters your life and less than week later you take his word as a law.He is always right and your kids/in Ann's case/ or brother/if we are talking for Alice and Liza/ are always wrong.
Exactly, unfortunately that's what happens in (almost?) all the games with NTR, the MC takes 4 or 5 events to get a girl to undress but the NTR-boy does it as soon as he meets her and without effort, that's the real problem of NTR and not the possibility of it. :confused:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There was a complaint on my page and a violation of Patreon rules was revealed in several public posts. I fixed this and expect to re-check the page. Things will get better in the next few days.
I hope you also took precautions for game content too, otherwise those reports, complaints will only get worse with increased popularity and Patreon will monitor it more closely.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
this game will fail just like the original, if Eric is involve. seriously
The original game was one of the biggest successes ever in patreon adult games. It only failed because the developer got bored with it and wanted to make a female MC piracy-safe online game instead. Now he's down to maybe 1/3 of his BB income which is probably still a lot in russia!

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Eric is needed in the game (at least at the beginning) at least to give the game and Max meaning. If there were no factor of struggle, jealousy, domination (which brings with it Eric), then Max being in an all-female team could only become henpecked, and at best so would peep and masturbate.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So has anyone actually tried this one and if yes what is in it? Are there differences between this and others and if so what, or just the same thing?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
do send the list then, because there is not many harem games, unless you call harem a game where the mc can cheat on the girls like being a dik etc
those are not harem games though since they will have only one 1 girl by ending like Acting lessons etc
That's not the point of my argument...

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Why is BB so famous? I played the original, and it probably has one of the dumbest plots in h-games I've seen. It's extremely grindy. It's events are time locked. The mom for some reason is a complete bimbo in front of Eric, and ignores everything in front of her eyes. The little sister stops being adorable and starts becoming annoying with all her grinds and requests. Even Eric was a retard, he wanted to send Max to the military school to have all women for himself but keeps doing stupid shit and gets caught (even after the mother seems to lose all her IQ points whenever Eric was in discussion). Honestly the game was a solid 6/10.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes