3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
The original game was one of the biggest successes ever in patreon adult games. It only failed because the developer got bored with it and wanted to make a female MC piracy-safe online game instead. Now he's down to maybe 1/3 of his BB income which is probably still a lot in russia!
the game fail because of Eric, not because he wanted to make a MC Female, Eric wasnt a good choice for the game and he knew that, if Eric was that good, then why didnt he add him the Glamours. He knew that Eric was a terrible character

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
the game fail because of Eric, not because he wanted to make a MC Female, Eric wasnt a good choice for the game and he knew that, if Eric was that good, then why didnt he add him the Glamours. He knew that Eric was a terrible character
LOL, it's just your opinion...
In my opinion, BB is so famous because of Eric, the game become the best NTR game there is...
when the dev decides to kill Eric because of an unreasonable request, BB becomes an ordinary harem game with nothing special...
that's why the game died...

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
LOL, it's just your opinion...
In my opinion, BB is so famous because of Eric, the game become the best NTR game there is...
when the dev decides to kill Eric because of an unreasonable request, BB becomes an ordinary harem game with nothing special...
that's why the game died...
you need stop lying to yourself we knew that BB wasn't gonna go far, with that Eric character, that why he began a new game called Glamours, and the character Eric is no where to around. Ha, you making a fool of yourself. The game become great without Eric around, the reason it got cancel was cause of the guideline in patreon. thats why he started a new game and Eric isnt on it. haha

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story, should be named Big Brother: Another Copy. Sounds more appropriate.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: JDVT

Thjis

May 19, 2017
His patreons blew up after he eliminated Eric. The problem was the developer really did not like the incest subject and really wanted to make a Bondage game staring Eric. Once he booted Eric, the amount of work he did on the game started to drop dramatically. There was always the suggestion that he Self Identified as Eric.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and rf96
Nov 18, 2019
you need stop lying to yourself we knew that BB wasn't gonna go far, with that Eric character, that why he began a new game called Glamours, and the character Eric is no where to around. Ha, you making a fool of yourself.
what is this "we" nonsense

Reactions: greenp

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Why is BB so famous? I played the original, and it probably has one of the dumbest plots in h-games I've seen. It's extremely grindy. It's events are time locked. The mom for some reason is a complete bimbo in front of Eric, and ignores everything in front of her eyes. The little sister stops being adorable and starts becoming annoying with all her grinds and requests. Even Eric was a retard, he wanted to send Max to the military school to have all women for himself but keeps doing stupid shit and gets caught (even after the mother seems to lose all her IQ points whenever Eric was in discussion). Honestly the game was a solid 6/10.
BB was and is famous because of the quality of renderings(only matched by a handful of games in F95), the design of the character models(no dumbass disproportionate tits and asses, hair that looks like a mop etc) and the charm of the females themselves(which is party due to the decent dialogue).
Ann was strict, Alice was bitchy, Lisa was naive, and Kira mysterious.
After mc's manipulation(which is what made it fun) they all became docile to his needs and slowly became his harem(with Eric out of the way).
What 90% of adult games fail to do is this balance of struggle and keeping you interested for a long time. They either make dumb characters that fuck for no reason(no romance,atrraction etc),or to the other extreme where u have to grind for 2 years before you touch first base with a female(milking of patreons).
BB has many flaws, but compared to what it did right, they are miniscule.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
and yet you still not learned from the mistakes darksilver did, like all that Eric bullshit?
will it atleast be optional or should i just ignore this already.

rather than a Eric, make it Erica atleast a girl trying to ntr us will be tolerable. Or better yet make the pills that the mc give Eric to turn him eunuch turn him into a girl so we can give the guy to a gang of black dudes so they rape him forever :ROFLMAO:
I really hated that Eric but he posed a nice challenge to the game. Eliminating him felt very satisfying. I would have liked to see him actually punished in Kate's mom's club though or a syndicate's goons beating him while taking him out. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: BVonkX

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
you need stop lying to yourself we knew that BB wasn't gonna go far, with that Eric character, that why he began a new game called Glamours, and the character Eric is no where to around. Ha, you making a fool of yourself. The game become great without Eric around, the reason it got cancel was cause of the guideline in patreon. thats why he started a new game and Eric isnt on it. haha
He did a game called Glamour...and didn't finish it.
He did a game called Big Brother...and didn't finish it.
He's now doing a game called Glamour again and added Big Brother to it instead of the original male MC.

The early Big Brother sending MC to boot camp abrupt ending got everyone riled up. Too quick.
If he had spent time developing the Max vs. Eric game play he would have had a winner.
We as Max would have a great time thwarting Eric as he made moves on all the girls in the house.
In the end we would have felt empowered watching Eric tuck his tail between his legs and walking away if we beat him.
But no, the war on Eric was approached horribly. (Like catching him masturbating outside sisters bedroom at night. He was caught and no amount of evidence helped our cause.)
The non-use of the cameras was another let down. We could have seen the training of Lisa by Eric and Ann. Then fought to get her out of that situation. Or not, depending on your choices. The choices were not there.

I was a Patreon and watched as Eric was hustled out of game play. And then harem updates got smaller and smaller. New characters were added that added nothing to our original cause. It went downhill and he bailed. (Learning situation for him and us. No more money from me.)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
BB was and is famous because of the quality of renderings(only matched by a handful of games in F95), the design of the character models(no dumbass disproportionate tits and asses, hair that looks like a mop etc) and the charm of the females themselves(which is party due to the decent dialogue).
Ann was strict, Alice was bitchy, Lisa was naive, and Kira mysterious.
After mc's manipulation(which is what made it fun) they all became docile to his needs and slowly became his harem(with Eric out of the way).
What 90% of adult games fail to do is this balance of struggle and keeping you interested for a long time. They either make dumb characters that fuck for no reason(no romance,atrraction etc),or to the other extreme where u have to grind for 2 years before you touch first base with a female(milking of patreons).
BB has many flaws, but compared to what it did right, they are miniscule.
He's now doing a game called Glamour again and added Big Brother to it instead of the original male MC.

The early Big Brother sending MC to boot camp abrupt ending got everyone riled up. Too quick.
If he had spent time developing the Max vs. Eric game play he would have had a winner.
We as Max would have a great time thwarting Eric as he made moves on all the girls in the house.
In the end we would have felt empowered watching Eric tuck his tail between his legs and walking away if we beat him.
But no, the war on Eric was approached horribly. (Like catching him masturbating outside sisters bedroom at night. He was caught and no amount of evidence helped our cause.)
The non-use of the cameras was another let down. We could have seen the training of Lisa by Eric and Ann. Then fought to get her out of that situation. Or not, depending on your choices. The choices were not there.

I was a Patreon and watched as Eric was hustled out of game play. And then harem updates got smaller and smaller. New characters were added that added nothing to our original cause. It went downhill and he bailed. (Learning situation for him and us. No more money from me.)
These two posts summarized and analyzed it very good and should be taught to some devs as a guide for making a good game.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018

That would have kill is game again if he had put max vs Eric. Not everyone likes Eric like you do.

• Angry
Reactions: gd889 and greenp

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
That would have kill is game again if he had put max vs Eric. Not everyone likes Eric like you do.
It's different here.
In the game, there should be an opportunity to decide for yourself if you play for Max, otherwise you swim shit on the river without affecting anything. The right to choose.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I think i'm getting an aneurysm from reading the pages of this thread. Aleksey has been working on this for a long time already, and his own renders are top notch. He's not just another copycat. And he has already stated that he plans to continue all routes. Which means, Eric will be there (but probably not as omnipotent as in the original). From what i've gathered, you can keep the girls for yourself, or you can make friends with Eric and he shares the spoils, or you can watch what he does without interfering.

When I first played BB, I hated Eric. But at the same time he was the driving factor that kept me grinding that fuckin game, to prevent him getting all the girls. Without him the game got extremly boring as the actual sexy scenes were spread so much apart that you lost any excitement inbetween.

And maybe it's just me, but I disliked playing as Max. He was just a little shit with the body of a 13 year old that perved on his relatives. He was a complete NEET whose only goal was to get his dick wet though some insidious manipulation of his own family. I can understand if the family would rather take Eric's word over his. He was outwardly a strong, successful and generous man whereas Max was a good-for-nothing. The familys reaction made sense that way. I'd kinda like to play the game with Eric as the protagonist now:ROFLMAO:

While it may take some time, but I believe, Aleksey will deliver the original envisioned game DS wanted to make before he buckled under the pressure of his patrons wishes (which was what made him ultimately abandon the game, not patreons incest rules).

Keep it up Aleksey!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes