3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
you need stop lying to yourself we knew that BB wasn't gonna go far, with that Eric character, that why he began a new game called Glamours, and the character Eric is no where to around. Ha, you making a fool of yourself. The game become great without Eric around, the reason it got cancel was cause of the guideline in patreon. thats why he started a new game and Eric isnt on it. haha
Since when Glamour is better than BB?
I say glamour is a cheap imitation of BB...
Just look at the difference of the dev income when they making BB and when they making glamour... it's a stark difference...
Of course, there's no Eric, it's a female MC for GOD sake!

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
As soon as you published the game, someone must have reported it and now Patreon is under review. He has forgotten that incest is not allowed, and in the game there is text that clearly shows the incest content. He was a little dumb, could have done a character mapping where you would choose who the character is in the game (eg aunt, mother, sister ..) instead of putting sister, mother, etc.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I couldn't Find a way to make money and seduce the women in the family.
I couldn't follow quest lines and unravel family secrets.
I couldn't corrupt a family - From innocent to sex-addicted
There was no sex or any of that stuff in this demo at least not yet.
All I could do is develop my stealth skills and relationship form 0 to very good before the game started crashing.
I guess that means I'm done with this demo.
Of all the remakes this one is somewhat easier to follow or trigger the scenes. I think.
I hope they put more content in the next version and I mean way more....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
As soon as you published the game, someone must have reported it and now Patreon is under review. He has forgotten that incest is not allowed, and in the game there is text that clearly shows the incest content. He was a little dumb, could have done a character mapping where you would choose who the character is in the game (eg aunt, mother, sister ..) instead of putting sister, mother, etc.
That is some nonsense made up.
It's been going on since people started coming out their rock.
It will continue long after we disappear so better get used to it....peace.

ScaryTED

Jul 24, 2017
NTR isn't my thing, but I don't understand why people treat the fetish so badly on these forums. I mean, given some of the stuff that gets a pass or is even flat out lauded, why is NTR so hated? People have their fetishes, why not just let them be?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
NTR isn't my thing, but I don't understand why people treat the fetish so badly on these forums. I mean, given some of the stuff that gets a pass or is even flat out lauded, why is NTR so hated? People have their fetishes, why not just let them be?
I didn't see any of that in this game.
Maybe next version.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I couldn't Find a way to make money and seduce the women in the family.
I couldn't follow quest lines and unravel family secrets.
I couldn't corrupt a family - From innocent to sex-addicted
There was no sex or any of that stuff in this demo at least not yet.
All I could do is develop my stealth skills and relationship form 0 to very good before the game started crashing.
I guess that means I'm done with this demo.
Of all the remakes this one is somewhat easier to follow or trigger the scenes. I think.
I hope they put more content in the next version and I mean way more....peace.
Looks like you didn't see his patreon page, he was doing the BB sequel, though, he thought it best to do it on the Ren'Py engine and then decided to do it all again. Maybe you never played the original version he was reworking, but as I said, he wanted to make his own version of it than take the DarkSilver version and continue. The demo version does not feature adult content as it is a demo version that it is still working on. There is more content in the next version which is also a demo but it is only for patreons.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
That is some nonsense made up.
It's been going on since people started coming out their rock.
It will continue long after we disappear so better get used to it....peace.
I think you never realized that the games are coming up with the names "roommates, landlady", etc. But it is the reality, they do not allow incest. No wonder the patreon page is under review, or do you think that is what?

Reactions: MonkeyKingV

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think you never realized that the games are coming up with the names "roommates, landlady", etc. But it is the reality, they do not allow incest. No wonder the patreon page is under review, or do you think that is what?
Yeah landlady...Now that's a fantasy made up.
Too many landladies in the world and not enough imagination.
Almost all landladies are about 100 years old.
What are the odds that the mc runs into one that is not?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes