3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
BB was not a simple game. took me many many tries to get past the villain Eric.
First i did what so many other prolly did, got rid of him by cheat.
But.. I realized much of the game later on i did not understand.

Are you aware, speaking of mother that some people are actully like that?
I am speaking from experience. Well not that it has happen to me, but my best friend.
I was trying to fight for him, was loosing him. But in the end, she made made him cut me off totally.
When he finally woke up, and got rig of her, he had the nerve to come back and apologize.

Your big sis in BB is money hungry, so she just use him.
He actually never had any sex with her. (she will tell you if u ask her)
Aunt got forced into it as she is defending you from disaster from your mother.
Aunt still admire and love you!
Your little sis is under your control, as long as you work with your Aunt.

Yes you have to bend under "his" rules for a bit, but use that time to learn about him, his secrets, habits and weakness.
Then you realize his name is not what he say it is, he's a con. use your money and influence on him, use your family against him. then get rid of him. will not make spoiler alert how to, but it will come.

This ^ i skipped by cheating the first time.
When i finally got rid of that asshat, i was so proud and felt my reward coming home :)
So.. yea its not an easy fap game, thats for sure.
but there is plenty of those.

If dev can revieve BB in all its glory +++
And to be honest, his art make the girls look 2 times better!
Im totally in love with big sis haha

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I like this game, everything that was good about BB and more. But miss the laptop and after a while there were more and more error messages. Then I stopped but hope that this version of BB continues without errors.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eric is needed in the game (at least at the beginning) at least to give the game and Max meaning. If there were no factor of struggle, jealousy, domination (which brings with it Eric), then Max being in an all-female team could only become henpecked, and at best so would peep and masturbate.
Just don't make the mother complete idiot when Eric is there,and we will be fine.Also don't go overboard with the grind.Playing same scene for weeks just to make a progress with 1-2 renders is not fun.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is funny to think but :LOL: on patreon really have some sort of tracker :ROFLMAO: i think the tracker are the ppl that use it.
Its sad but if you see how many pages was closed because someone spied on it.

In the past year i see like 40 or more game pass from incest to landlady. And thanks to some modder we can play the game with the incest thing restored in again.

For example look summertime saga. For more the a year the game become landlady. The intere story was a mess. Almost all the fanbase hate it. But in the end some good modder help in some way the developer with incest patch outside of the patreon.
Its sad that a genre need to be removed only because some ppl are how to say bigoted? Sorry me english it's really basic. I hope you understand who i wanna say :ROFLMAO:
I actually worked on starting a site similar to patreon many years ago, but then my lawyer sent me 68 pages(still have the stack of paper in my drawer next to me) about 1 law infraction that users might do, that I would be, not could be, would be responsible for if their content was on my servers......like if they uploaded something illegal, i could be held responsible in court of law as the illegal content would be on servers i owned......so i killed that idea pretty quickly....so i see how patreon can dominate this kind of market and just kick out anyone they does not agree with.
Laws are different depending where the servers are located, that is why most of the "fappening" or leaked pics that celebs can claim is stolen are uploaded to russian/china servers where USA cant do a thing about it. Maybe look for a russian patreon kinda site :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BK186

May 18, 2017
the game fail because of Eric, not because he wanted to make a MC Female, Eric wasnt a good choice for the game and he knew that, if Eric was that good, then why didnt he add him the Glamours. He knew that Eric was a terrible character
Fail! You're kidding, right? BB was one of the most popular games. And yes with Eric!

BK186

May 18, 2017
it Fail, cause of Eric. it wasn't Popular enough
I think its popularity change person by person.
With 1327 pages, it is one of the most popular games of the F95.
With about 1500 patreon members, it is one of the best winners in the adult gaming industry. (timely BB)
Founded his own office, now make game full-time, expanded its team.
It all happened thanks to the BB game.

Reactions: YukiSlut and rf96

shuoisho

Feb 16, 2018
No guys , BB stopped because Patreon Stop them , that's all . Dark Silver explain why , and if it's not that why he "recreate" a "new" BB without incest in glamour ?

Reactions: BVonkX

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I think its popularity change person by person.
With 1327 pages, it is one of the most popular games of the F95.
With about 1500 patreon members, it is one of the best winners in the adult gaming industry. (timely BB)
Founded his own office, now make game full-time, expanded its team.
It all happened thanks to the BB game.
the pages on here doesnt mean the game was popular, they wear suggestions made by fans so the dev can approve it but never did that is why it fail, cause the dev, wasnt listen to the fans, just sayin

• Angry
Reactions: greenp
Jul 20, 2019
Game start Russian and keep giving error.
To fix the russian language part, start the game and select the fourth option from the left on the menu
from there, you'll have a setting that is titled in both russian and english saying 'language', choose english

the pages on here doesnt mean the game was popular, they wear suggestions made by fans so the dev can approve it but never did that is why it fail, cause the dev, wasnt listen to the fans, just sayin
im 90% sure the game didn't 'fail', it was stopped because patreon created a rule against content containing incest.
also, im pretty sure having 1k likes on f95zone is good enough grounds to consider a game popular

Reactions: BVonkX and shuoisho
Jul 20, 2019
Just for info ,after few day , the game give me an error at breakfast and dinner
I'm getting errors starting from the breakfast event on the Tuesday of the second week and onwards. After this error, there are no longer any breakfast or dinner events, what the player sees is the normal game except no characters are present in any rooms.
Edit: Worth noting that the errors only occur during breakfast/dinner when the player is in Max's bedroom. If they are in any other room then no error will occur and instead you will not get any breakfast/dinner event, but a house, with none of the girls in, that you can still move around in.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes