3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
no it does not because both game are taken from Big Brother from DarkStudio. ^^^^^

Nvm someone beat me to it

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
First and foremost if i can kill off Eric before he even has the chance to pull his douchery, without breaking anything or having a weird bug that he shows up for scenes he is no longer a part of, i will give this five stars, just on that...

Also, If it has everything added to it and more like others have suggested (impregnating the sisters ect) instead of it just being another clone, that will be step in the right direction.

Reactions: gd889

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
in games i don't have a computer for the cameras?
and the game this bug as soon as we put in the camera, bug in our room.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
In Africa people say:
"Everyday, a developer wakes up and decide to do a remake of BB.
Everyday, a player wakes up and find a remake of BB.
It doesn't matter if you are a developer or a player, everyday you'll wake up and you'll be in front of a remake of BB"

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have only listed general ideas. But I forgot that this function already exists. Well, nevertheless it doesn't change anything about
What i answerd you doesn´t exist in the game.I have wrote a litte mod for that ;)

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I loved Big Brother and some of the remakes. So much so I downloaded DAZ and tried to learn how to make the images and considered buying a new computer specifically to develop and render it.
My primary computer is a MAC and I have a HP laptop my employer gave me that sells for about $100 so I download on my MAC, save to a finger drive and plug into the HP.

I'm going crazy with desire to play this retelling but I can't even load the game. I get the following traceback message and I don't know how to fix it.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._translate.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\BigBrother_AnotherStory-v001001TechDemo-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\BigBrother_AnotherStory-v001001TechDemo-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "E:\New folder\BigBrother_AnotherStory-v001001TechDemo-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "E:\New folder\BigBrother_AnotherStory-v001001TechDemo-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._translate.rpi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Jan 05 10:38:54 2020

I tried copying files from a working ren'py game (that didn't look to be BBAS specific) into the game but that didn't work.
I've tried downloading from the various options but always the same message, which makes sense as it is the same file.
In my MAC I can open the loader.py file and sure enough on line 649 is the message: raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name) but I don't know what this really means.

If anyone has ideas on what I can do to make this playable on a crappy $100 laptop I would very much appreciate it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes